• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Doing for Your Upcoming Shows?

In summary, you are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
Hunter Mom
I have had a terrible fall, but my spring is going to be full. I shoudl be able to stay active at least until January, when I have a pretty full calendar. I think it's time to re-examine my recipe choices, though. I have always given my hosts a choice of two (maybe three) recipes for their demo. Lately it's been the fajitas in the DCB that I do most, followed by the Antipasti Pullaparts and the Banana Cream Trifle. What recipes are you doing right now?

Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza and the 13-minute cobbler. Doing this for all my Nov and Dec shows.

All my Nov and December shows have been cookie press shows. We do just one type of cookie, everyone gets their hands on the press, and I've sold at least 3 of them at every show. Haven't had a show less than $500 at any of these shows. Just goes to show that you don't have to use a ton of products or do a fancy recipe at your shows to sell products. I let my customers sell the products for me. They each tell me what their favorite product is and why. We also play the "Got it love it" game.

the chicken enchilada pizza is one of my favorites. Another that i like lately is the turkey cranberry wreath!

As a newbie, I do the Three Cheese Pizza and the Ham and Cheese Calzone, both on
the Bar Pan. Since I am new, I haven't really gotten into many more recipes than
that. I just got the "All the Best" PC Cookbook and there looks like a lot of good
recipes to try and they don't look too complicated.

I'm doing cookie shows for December. I haven't decided for January yet!

Chicken Enchilada Pizza -- so easy and yummy!!! :) Also, if another recipe need, any sort of trifle! :)

deanna_g said:
All my Nov and December shows have been cookie press shows. We do just one type of cookie, everyone gets their hands on the press, and I've sold at least 3 of them at every show. Haven't had a show less than $500 at any of these shows. Just goes to show that you don't have to use a ton of products or do a fancy recipe at your shows to sell products. I let my customers sell the products for me. They each tell me what their favorite product is and why. We also play the "Got it love it" game.

Hi! Do you mind telling me how to play the game?

Related to What Recipes Are You Doing for Your Upcoming Shows?

What Recipes Are You Doing?

1. What types of recipes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. Our recipes also cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

2. Can I find recipes for specific kitchen tools or appliances?

Yes, our recipes are designed to showcase our Pampered Chef products and make the most out of your kitchen tools and appliances. You can easily search for recipes based on the tools you have or are interested in purchasing.

3. Are your recipes easy to follow for beginner cooks?

Our recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. We provide step-by-step instructions and include helpful tips and techniques to make cooking a breeze.

4. Do you offer recipes for special occasions or holidays?

Yes, we have a section dedicated to seasonal and holiday recipes. From Thanksgiving dinner to summer barbecues, we have a variety of recipes to choose from for any special occasion.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes to refer to later?

Absolutely! You can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your profile. This way, you can easily access them whenever you want to make them again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Boomerjojo
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies