• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kickoff Show: Don't Miss Out on the Exciting Event in September!

In summary, hosting a successful Fall Kickoff party involves choosing a date, inviting guests, planning a fall-inspired menu featuring Pampered Chef products, promoting the event, and engaging with guests. At the party, feature products like stoneware, slow cookers, and apple peeler/corer/slicer, and consider incorporating a theme or make-and-take activity. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to exclusive promotions for Fall Kickoff parties. To get guests excited, share sneak peeks on social media and offer incentives for early RSVPs.
pchef_Christy
Ok...I tired to ask this on a couple of different threads but haven't got an answer. My calendar for September is crazy full already, and I have got a Fall Kickoff show planed. I was thinking about waiting until October to do one. Is this too late??

No, I don't think it's too late if that's when you have time. You don't have to call it a Fall Kickoff show. I'm not having a show until November because I've been having so many shows since I started that I thought I'd give my contacts a longer break this time.

What would you call it?? That was what I was wanting to do too...about giving a contacts a longer break.

I'm doing mine the first of October - and making it a Fundraiser for the Strides Walk. I have several consultants who are beginning their businesses in September, and I'll be busy enough trying to get them all qualified in 30 days - so I'm waiting until October for mine!

I do mine in October/early November and call it my holiday show! I'm getting as bad as the department stores!

Related to Fall Kickoff Show: Don't Miss Out on the Exciting Event in September!

1. How do I host a successful Fall Kickoff party?

To host a successful Fall Kickoff party, start by choosing a date and inviting your guests. Then, plan out a menu featuring delicious fall-inspired recipes using our Pampered Chef products. Be sure to promote the event on social media and offer incentives for guests who bring a friend. On the day of the party, have your products displayed and ready for demonstration, and don't forget to have fun and engage with your guests!

2. What kind of products should I feature at a Fall Kickoff party?

At a Fall Kickoff party, it's great to feature products that can help with autumn cooking and baking, such as our stoneware, slow cookers, and apple peeler/corer/slicer. You could also showcase our pumpkin-shaped silicone molds or our fall-themed cookie cutters for a fun touch. Don't forget to also highlight any new products or seasonal items that are available!

3. How can I make my Fall Kickoff party unique?

To make your Fall Kickoff party stand out, try incorporating a theme such as a pumpkin carving competition or a soup exchange. You could also offer a make-and-take activity, like creating your own apple crisp using our products. Consider adding in some fall decorations and playing festive music to set the mood.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Fall Kickoff parties?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to exclusive hostess rewards and guest specials for Fall Kickoff parties. These may include discounts on popular fall products or free products with qualifying orders. Be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for current promotions.

5. How can I get my guests excited about attending a Fall Kickoff party?

To get your guests excited about attending your Fall Kickoff party, create a buzz by posting sneak peeks of the menu and products on social media. You can also offer incentives such as a prize drawing or a discount for guests who RSVP early. Don't forget to remind them that it's a great opportunity to get a head start on their holiday shopping and try out some delicious fall recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookalison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • pamperedmom2owen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK