• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Making at Your Shows?

In summary, the antipasti pullaparts were a big hit and the chicken pest and tomato flatbread recipes were also well-received.
Hunter Mom
I made the Antipasti Pullaparts last night, and think that may just become my fall demo. I loved that recipe!

making that next month. can't wait - have not tried it myself yet. did your customers enjoy it?

Yes, I have made that a few times and I love it. Also, I have had the hostess make the cakes for the Tiramiu things in advance, and then done the topping for them while the Antipasti is in the oven for the final time. That works out great. I don't usually do two recipes, but this worked out really well.

Has anyone made these on the LBP? I don't have the large pizza stone, just the medium one.

It would work just fine, you just change the shape you are arranging the cut pieces of french bread before you bake it the first time! I've done this at my fall shows, too, and it's a huge hit!

I found a recipe on the PC website for Tomato Bacon Squares. I made it at my last show and I think it was gone in the first 2 mins. that it was out of the oven. They loved it! I also made the chocolate trifle ahead of time and that was gone as well.

I already made the TBS at least 7 times in the last 2 weeks because it works for a light dinner or snacks!

Boomerjojo said:
I found a recipe on the PC website for Tomato Bacon Squares. I made it at my last show and I think it was gone in the first 2 mins. that it was out of the oven. They loved it! I also made the chocolate trifle ahead of time and that was gone as well.

I already made the TBS at least 7 times in the last 2 weeks because it works for a light dinner or snacks!

The tomato bacon squares look WONDERFUL!! Thank you for posting this. =) I have had the WORST luck with refridgerated pizza dough though - when the can "pops", the whole roll of dough splits/tears and it's no longer a single square and a real pain to roll out... I wonder if cresants would work on this - I might try it tonight. =)

I made the Antipasti Pull aparts on the large bar pan the other night and they were a hit. Another one that has worked well lately is the Chicken, Pest, and Tomato Flatbread!@

I am doing the antipasti and the molten lava cake in the DCB for all my Oct/Nov shows

If you leave the pizza curst out of the fridge for about 15-20 mins. before using it then it will be much easier to work with. Sometimes, the dough will still split but not as bad. I usually only have to tear a little piece off the corner to patch the hole and then take the baker's roller over it a few times and you won't even notice it!

Related to What Are You Making at Your Shows?

1. What are some popular recipes you make at your shows?

At Pampered Chef shows, we love to showcase our versatile products by making a variety of delicious recipes. Some popular dishes include our famous quick and easy guacamole, our mouth-watering chocolate lava cake, and our flavorful one-pot pasta. We also offer a wide range of recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

2. Can you accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and restrictions, and we strive to provide options for all of our guests. Our consultants are trained to provide alternative ingredients or substitutions to accommodate allergies or dietary preferences.

3. Do you use all Pampered Chef products in your recipes?

Yes, we use a variety of our Pampered Chef products in our recipes to showcase their versatility and functionality. However, if you do not have a specific product, our consultants can provide alternative methods or tools to achieve the same results.

4. Can I purchase the products used in the recipes?

Absolutely! Our consultants are equipped with all the Pampered Chef products used in the recipes, and they are available for purchase at the show. We also have a wide range of products available for purchase on our website.

5. Can I request a specific recipe for my show?

Yes, you can! We love to customize our shows to fit the preferences and interests of our hosts and guests. If you have a specific recipe in mind, let your consultant know, and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefAna
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
lalemom