• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Fave Rice Cooker Cake?

In summary, the conversation is about sharing rice cooker cake recipes. The participants share their favorite recipes, including lemon cake, Margarita cake, and Warm Chocolate Hazelnut cake. They also discuss different methods and tips for making the cakes, such as using soda instead of water and not adding frosting. Overall, they express their enjoyment for making cakes in a rice cooker and the success they have had with various recipes.
leannvv
I'd like to compile a list for those people who buy the rice cooker. Being new and not owning it, I only have a couple recipes!
What is your fave?? :)

LemonMy family loves the lemon cake (not pc) then nuke white frosting about 20seconds. here is their favorite part, I take the serated knife and cut it in half and make it a layer cake. It's a big hit and pretty too.

My family hated the chocolate with the frosting put in the RC first than the cake mix and baked it.

Does anyone have any of those recipies that they would like to share wtih me????

mommyhugz1978 said:
Does anyone have any of those recipies that they would like to share wtih me????
There's a Margarita Cake and I'm not sure where the recipe is but you could try and search it :) I've heard it's awesome too.

I'm not a Choc Freak, but I loved the Warm Hazelnut Choc Cake. Tastes like Choc Lava cakes.

more optionsHey girls,

here are some more options for rice cooker cakes. I pulled this off of another thread and it's got some great options.

My fave quick and easy cooker cake is just a cake mix and a can of soda. Chocolate cake with root beer or yellow cake with strawberry soda are wonderful!!:D :D

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Plus recipes.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 674
Thanks for the recipies for the rice cooker plus Alison... which wave were you at?? I met an Alison from Maryland at Wave 3!!

So you just mix the pop and the dry cake mix and that's it? how long do you microwave it? Do you add frosting then?

Sounds fun!

You know..... how much of a dork I am??? I dont' even have the rice cooker yet...... BUT it's on my supply order!!!!

could be
mommyhugz1978 said:
Thanks for the recipies for the rice cooker plus Alison... which wave were you at?? I met an Alison from Maryland at Wave 3!!

I actauly think that could have been me :) I met so many people those few days it was crazy. :eek: Where did we meet?

The last workshop we had together u had mentioned that u had to leave early to meet five oclock dinner reservations. Does that ring a bell??

Warm Chocolate Hazelnut cake!!!I love ferrero Rochets candies!!! I love this cake because the hazelnut spread can be eaten right out of the container(s)!!! :p
So I have heard....:eek:
LOL

This cake tastes so good and it's so easy to make. The presentation of it is beautiful as well. Drizzled chocolate and covered in hazelnuts, it looks like an expensive dessert you would get at a fancy bakery!!

I make it at least once a month.
Debbie

soda cake
pamperedtiffani said:
So you just mix the pop and the dry cake mix and that's it? how long do you microwave it? Do you add frosting then?

Sounds fun!

Mix it up and microwave it all for 10 mins (with no lid) depending on the wattage of your microwave. Invert it and let it sit for a few more mins (about 5 then take the rice cooker off and YUMMY!!! I learned it from a weight watchers meeting so they never talked about frosting so actually I've never tried. Actually, you don't really need to add the frosting. BUT it is better if it's warm. Once it's cold it gets a little chewy.

Yes Leah, I remember now... you sat next to the left of me in the wksp in a black shirt I believe. :)

leannvv said:
I'd like to compile a list for those people who buy the rice cooker. Being new and not owning it, I only have a couple recipes!
What is your fave?? :)

Hey Leann,
How did you even know there were other recipes for the RC? I'm not new, and I only knew about the ones PC has on the Use & Care, website, or Season's Best. Which, is just a few.

And, did some of you just figure the recipes out? (Sometimes, it seems I'm a little slow.) Anyway, thanks everyone! I'm still new to this website, but feel like I'm learning so much more here in such a short time than I have from anywhere else. Thank you!! I think this site is sooooo awesome!

g

cookingabcs said:
Mix it up and microwave it all for 10 mins (with no lid) depending on the wattage of your microwave. Invert it and let it sit for a few more mins (about 5 then take the rice cooker off and YUMMY!!! I learned it from a weight watchers meeting so they never talked about frosting so actually I've never tried. Actually, you don't really need to add the frosting. BUT it is better if it's warm. Once it's cold it gets a little chewy.

Yes Leah, I remember now... you sat next to the left of me in the wksp in a black shirt I believe. :)

Yup that was me........

Related to What Is Your Fave Rice Cooker Cake?

1. What is a rice cooker cake?

A rice cooker cake is a cake that is made using a rice cooker instead of an oven. It is a quick and easy way to make a delicious dessert without having to turn on the oven.

2. How do I make a rice cooker cake?

To make a rice cooker cake, you will need a rice cooker, cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, pour the mixture into the rice cooker, and turn it on. It will be ready in about 45 minutes to an hour.

3. Can I use any type of rice cooker to make a cake?

Yes, you can use any type of rice cooker to make a cake as long as it has a "cook" setting. However, for best results, we recommend using a rice cooker with a non-stick inner pot and a timer function.

4. What types of cakes can I make in a rice cooker?

You can make a variety of cakes in a rice cooker, including chocolate cake, vanilla cake, carrot cake, and even cheesecake. The possibilities are endless!

5. Can I use my own cake recipe or do I have to use a cake mix?

While using a cake mix is the easiest option, you can also use your own cake recipe in a rice cooker. Just make sure to adjust the measurements and cooking time accordingly. It may require some trial and error, but it is definitely possible to make a delicious cake with your own recipe in a rice cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • elizabethby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies