• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

LG Micro Cooker: Lava Cake or Rice - What's the Difference?

In summary, the LG Micro Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes such as lava cake, rice, pasta, soups, and more. It is perfect for quick and easy meal prep. The main difference between making lava cake and rice in the LG Micro Cooker is the cooking time and ingredients used. Lava cake requires a shorter cooking time and uses ingredients like flour, sugar, eggs, and chocolate. Rice, on the other hand, requires a longer cooking time and only needs rice and water. The LG Micro Cooker is designed to be used in the microwave and is made of microwave-safe materials. It is also dishwasher safe and has a 1.5 quart capacity, making it
JBigler
This is probably a dumb question, but can you use the Lg. micro cooker to make that lava cake or is it only for the rice cooker? What's the difference between the 2?

Bumping for Jen! I don't know the answer...does someone else?

The microcooker has holes in the lid for steam to escape, and the rice cooker seals airtight.

Yes, you can use the lg micro cooker to make the lava cake in. I used to sell the rice cookers for the cake but I actually like making them in the large micro cooker better, now that I started using it.

the cake doesn't spew over the top the micro cooker?

You do not use the lid and the cake will come up about an inch over the top of the cooker but it does that in the rice cooker as well. The only time I had a mess was when I put too much frosting in it and the frosting oozed over the edge.

I thought that the reason the cake cooked in the microwave was because of the lid. How long do you cook it in the large micro cooker with the lid off?

About 10 minutes, depending on your microwave. I have a pretty high powered one so i go about 9 minutes. You just have to experiment a bit.

What is the LG Micro Cooker used for?

The LG Micro Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes such as lava cake, rice, pasta, soups, and more. It is perfect for quick and easy meal prep.

What is the difference between making lava cake and rice in the LG Micro Cooker?

The main difference between making lava cake and rice in the LG Micro Cooker is the cooking time and ingredients used. Lava cake requires a shorter cooking time and uses ingredients like flour, sugar, eggs, and chocolate. Rice, on the other hand, requires a longer cooking time and only needs rice and water.

Can the LG Micro Cooker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the LG Micro Cooker is designed to be used in the microwave. It is made of microwave-safe materials and is specifically designed to cook food quickly and evenly in the microwave.

Is the LG Micro Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the LG Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe. It can be easily cleaned on the top rack of your dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water.

What is the capacity of the LG Micro Cooker?

The LG Micro Cooker has a 1.5 quart (1.4 L) capacity, which is perfect for cooking a single serving or small portions of food. It is also great for reheating leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips