• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Cake Recipe: Have You Tried It?

In summary, the rice cooker cake recipe can use any type of rice, including white and brown. A regular cake mix can also be used, with adjusted cooking time. It is recommended to lightly grease the rice cooker before making the cake, and additional ingredients can be added such as chocolate chips or fruit. The cooking time for the cake varies, but on average takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I have heard there is a recipe for a rice cooker cake. Does anyone have that recipe. It sounds interesting.

Search the files on this site for "Rice Cooker". You'll find numerous documents/recipe booklets that consultants have put together. They have cake recipes in them.

Hey, thanks for the advice! I have gotten tons of information from you! You are awesome.

fifiplc said:
Hey, thanks for the advice! I have gotten tons of information from you! You are awesome.

Well, thanks for the kind words. Hope you find the recipe you won't. A hint: don't ever search the "recipes" here -- we don't use them. Just about everything you'll need can be found in the "files".

Wow, that's a good thing to know. I have been a consultant for 3 years, but lots of turmoil and tragedy keeps happening and have had a very difficult time getting started. But I am a PC freak and have been for years, so decided it was a way for me to support my habit, if things will just calm down around me. Thanks again!
Fifi

I mix the cake (following package directions) right in the rice cooker, drop the frosting in scoops on time, then microwave it for 16 minutes! Let it stand for a minute or two, then turn it out on a large square plate. Voila! Cake! Yummmmmmmmm

Thanks Sooooooooooo Much Mountainmama!!! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!

mountainmama74 said:
I mix the cake (following package directions) right in the rice cooker, drop the frosting in scoops on time, then microwave it for 16 minutes! Let it stand for a minute or two, then turn it out on a large square plate. Voila! Cake! Yummmmmmmmm

I do mine w/o a top for 8:30 seconds, let it stand for 2 minutes, then flip it over onto a plate.

1. Can I use any type of rice in the rice cooker cake recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of rice in the rice cooker cake recipe. The recipe is designed to work with both white and brown rice.

2. Can I use a regular cake mix for the rice cooker cake recipe?

Yes, you can use a regular cake mix for the rice cooker cake recipe. Just follow the instructions on the cake mix box and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to grease the rice cooker before making the cake?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease the rice cooker before making the cake. This will prevent the cake from sticking to the sides of the cooker.

4. Can I add any additional ingredients to the rice cooker cake recipe?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to the cake batter before cooking. Just make sure to mix them in evenly.

5. How long does it take to cook the rice cooker cake?

The cooking time for the rice cooker cake varies depending on the type of rice used and the additional ingredients added. On average, it takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour for the cake to cook completely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mizjent
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies