• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Is Everyone Planning on Making at Their May Shows?

In summary, for a successful May show, some must-have products include the Quick Cooker, Micro-Cooker, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. Popular recipes for May shows include the Strawberry Spinach Salad, Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Berry Cream Cheese Pound Cake. The menu can be customized based on personal preferences and dietary restrictions. To make the show more interactive and engaging, themed shows and involving guests in the cooking process are recommended. There may also be special promotions and discounts for May shows, particularly for Mother's Day.
DebPC
Staff member
I definately want to do no- bake. not sure about doing the interactive demos yet.

I am in the process of working on shortening my demos...so I am looknig for quick easy demos to do while still showing a lot of products.

Strawberry Spinach Salad or a cake in the microwave (chocolate with pink tinted frosting or strawberry cake...).

I'm also going to make some pink 2 step fudge and cut it into heart shapes with then creative cutters as a host gift this May.

Related to What Is Everyone Planning on Making at Their May Shows?

1. What are the must-have products for a successful May show?

Some of our top-selling products for May shows include the Quick Cooker, Micro-Cooker, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These versatile tools make cooking and meal prep a breeze for busy moms and professionals.

2. What are some popular recipes for May shows?

We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for May shows. Some customer favorites include our Strawberry Spinach Salad, Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Berry Cream Cheese Pound Cake. These recipes showcase the versatility of our products and are sure to impress your guests.

3. Can I customize the menu for my May show?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to personalize their menus based on their customers' preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also offer variations of our recipes to cater to different taste preferences.

4. How can I make my May show more interactive and engaging?

One idea is to have a themed show, such as a Cinco de Mayo or Mother's Day brunch theme. You can also involve your guests in the cooking process by having them help with chopping, mixing, and assembling dishes. This creates a fun and interactive experience for everyone.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for May shows?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for May shows, especially for Mother's Day. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current deals or offers. You can also offer your own hostess rewards to incentivize guests to book their own shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • amy07