• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What I Hate Most About Change-Of-Season

In summary, there are complaints about the price changes and discontinued items on CS. Some people are angry that those who have not participated in the Spring Launch should just be patient and wait, while others are angry that those who have not participated are not privy to information until it is posted on CC. There is also discussion about whether those who have been consultants for all of two weeks are entitled to have their opinion heard.
cookingwithlove said:
So, what do you think about the price of cotton in Iran? It is so high you can't even get a decent turban anymore :D!

This is what I always say when the discuss gets heated and is not going anywhere. Just one more day and it will be all over.

We could NEVER say that here without offending someone! :yuck:

I usually say, "I drive a blue car!!!!" When they stop and look at me and wonder why I said something so irrelevant I say just that. That it's irrelevant and we should move on.... and it's not offensive to anyone... :rolleyes:

finley1991 said:
We could NEVER say that here without offending someone! :yuck:

I usually say, "I drive a blue car!!!!" When they stop and look at me and wonder why I said something so irrelevant I say just that. That it's irrelevant and we should move on.... and it's not offensive to anyone... :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me? I live in PC (political correct) with all capital letters Portland Oregon. I cannot open my mouth without offending someone! I am so tired of offending people that I have given up.

cookingwithlove said:
Are you kidding me? I live in PC (political correct) with all capital letters Portland Oregon. I cannot open my mouth without offending someone! I am so tired of offending people that I have given up.

It's not because I live where it politically correct! Trust me... I'm SO not PC! We have a large population of middle easterners here in SE MI (some say it's the largest population of middle easterners outside of the middle east itself) and sometimes they don't get the humor so we just have to be sensitive and keep the humor neutral.

Sure, I could see that. I like the "I drive a blue car" statement too. It provides the same effect.

or "pass the bean dip" is a popular phrase too.

<h2>1. Why do people become more negative and critical during seasonal changes?</h2><p>It is common for people to experience a shift in mood and behavior during seasonal changes due to a variety of factors such as weather, daylight hours, and stress levels. This can lead to an increase in negativity and criticism towards others.</p><h2>2. How can I avoid getting caught up in the "bitchy" comments during seasonal changes?</h2><p>One way to avoid getting caught up in negative comments is to focus on the positive aspects of the seasonal change and try to maintain a positive attitude. It can also be helpful to distance yourself from those who consistently make negative comments.</p><h2>3. Why do people feel the need to be holier-than-thou during seasonal changes?</h2><p>Some individuals may feel the need to assert their superiority or show off their knowledge during seasonal changes as a way to boost their own self-esteem. This behavior can also stem from insecurities and a desire to fit in with a certain group.</p><h2>4. What can I do if I find myself being a "pain-in-the-ass" during seasonal changes?</h2><p>If you realize that you are being overly critical or negative during seasonal changes, take a step back and reflect on the reasons behind your behavior. It can also be helpful to practice empathy and try to see things from others' perspectives.</p><h2>5. How can I help create a more positive and supportive environment during seasonal changes?</h2><p>One way to create a more positive environment during seasonal changes is to actively promote kindness and understanding towards others. This can include avoiding negative gossip and offering support and encouragement to those who may be struggling with the changes.</p>

1. Why do people become more negative and critical during seasonal changes?

It is common for people to experience a shift in mood and behavior during seasonal changes due to a variety of factors such as weather, daylight hours, and stress levels. This can lead to an increase in negativity and criticism towards others.

2. How can I avoid getting caught up in the "bitchy" comments during seasonal changes?

One way to avoid getting caught up in negative comments is to focus on the positive aspects of the seasonal change and try to maintain a positive attitude. It can also be helpful to distance yourself from those who consistently make negative comments.

3. Why do people feel the need to be holier-than-thou during seasonal changes?

Some individuals may feel the need to assert their superiority or show off their knowledge during seasonal changes as a way to boost their own self-esteem. This behavior can also stem from insecurities and a desire to fit in with a certain group.

4. What can I do if I find myself being a "pain-in-the-ass" during seasonal changes?

If you realize that you are being overly critical or negative during seasonal changes, take a step back and reflect on the reasons behind your behavior. It can also be helpful to practice empathy and try to see things from others' perspectives.

5. How can I help create a more positive and supportive environment during seasonal changes?

One way to create a more positive environment during seasonal changes is to actively promote kindness and understanding towards others. This can include avoiding negative gossip and offering support and encouragement to those who may be struggling with the changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedChefDebi