• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Has Anyone Ever Had to Change Their Website Address?

In summary, Deb is going to change her website and email address, as well as her business cards, to use her maiden name. She's
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I'm SOOOO tired of waiting to be divorced. BUT, in the meantime, I've started using my maiden name for the most part (where I can) for two reasons.

1. It's actually possible to pronounce correctly! LOL!

2. I'm from here so I'm hoping for some name recognition.

So, I'm going to need to update my website address. Due to my lack of creativity, I'm just going to use my maiden name. What is the best way to advertise the change? I have new business card on order with Vista and all that. And of course I'll change my newsletter and all my stickers. BUT, beyond that, does anyone have any recommendations to ensure people know about the change if they aren't really paying attention to those other details?

Thanks!

Do you do any kind of e-mail newsletter? Maybe make a BIG announcement in that...just a thought. :)

Yes, I agree about the newsletter. It's a good excuse to either do a newsletter or if you already do one, maybe even send out a separate email about the name change, new website and any other important announcements (maybe to round up some more pink product orders???).

Yes, I mentioned the newsletter but Becky, I like your idea!!! As soon as my cards get here, I'll do that! Perfect. Thanks you guys!!

I purposely have my email address and website name the same.[email protected]
.biz/jenningsdebI think if you make it consistent and make a big deal out of the change, people will remember.

DebbieJ said:
I purposely have my email address and website name the same.

[email protected]
.biz/jenningsdeb

I think if you make it consistent and make a big deal out of the change, people will remember.

Deb, that's exactly what I'm doing. [email protected] and .biz/DebiBaldwin

Thanks!

1. Can I change my website address on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can change your website address on Pampered Chef. Simply log in to your account and go to the "My Website" section. From there, you can edit your website address by clicking on the "Edit" button next to your current address.

2. Will changing my website address affect my existing customers?

No, changing your website address will not affect your existing customers. Your website address is simply a way for customers to find your page, and they can still access your page using your new address.

3. Do I need to inform Pampered Chef if I change my website address?

Yes, it is important to inform Pampered Chef if you change your website address. This will ensure that any links or features on the Pampered Chef website related to your page will be updated with your new address.

4. How often can I change my website address?

There is no limit to how often you can change your website address on Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended to only change it if necessary, as it may confuse your customers if they are used to a certain address.

5. Will my website address change automatically if I change my consultant ID?

No, your website address will not change automatically if you change your consultant ID. You will need to manually update your website address in the "My Website" section of your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Jules711