• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What discontinued items do I have for sale?

In summary, the "Discontinued Items for Sale!" section includes any products that have been discontinued from the Pampered Chef catalog. These items may be discontinued due to low demand, product updates, or seasonal items. However, they are still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee and warranty. New items are added to the section regularly, so it is recommended to check back frequently for any new additions.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have the following discontinued items for sale. If you are interesed please email me. I will sale them for the price listed plus the acctual shipping cost. I accept Paypal, check, CC or Debt # that I can run through on the next show I submit through pampered partner.

I also have one each of the woven slections if any one is interested.

Thanks, Laura

Bar Board $5.00
Pastry Brush $8.00
Table Runner (Striped Sage, Reversable) Fall 2005 $15.00
Cutting Board $10.00
Sweet Heart Towel Set $14.00

Related to What discontinued items do I have for sale?

What items are included in the "Discontinued Items for Sale!" section?

The "Discontinued Items for Sale!" section includes any products that have been discontinued from the Pampered Chef catalog.

Why are these items being discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why items may be discontinued, such as low demand, product updates, or seasonal items.

Are these items still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all items in the "Discontinued Items for Sale!" section are still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I still use my Pampered Chef warranty for these items?

Yes, the Pampered Chef warranty still applies to items in the "Discontinued Items for Sale!" section. If you experience any defects or issues with your product, please contact customer service for assistance.

How often are new items added to the "Discontinued Items for Sale!" section?

New items are added to the "Discontinued Items for Sale!" section on a regular basis. It is best to check back frequently for any new additions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Michele2167
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • cookinmama