• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Discontinued Kitchen Items?

In summary, "Discontinued Items for Sale" refers to products that are no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef, but are still available for purchase while supplies last. New items are added to the "Discontinued Items for Sale" section on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. The prices for discontinued items are typically lower than the original price, although the discount may vary. You can still use your consultant discount on discontinued items, although it may not be as high as it would be for current products. Discontinued items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have the following discontinued items for sale. If you are interested please email me. I will sale them for the price listed plus the Shipping cost. I accept Paypal, check or cc# or debt that I can run through on the next show I submit through Pampered Partner Thanks, Laura

Flower Bread Tube $4.00
Square Bread Tube $4.00
Bar Board $5.00
Small Bow Caddy $9.00
Pastry Brush $8.50
Table Runner (Striped Sage Reversable) Fall 2005 $12.00
Cutting Board $12.00
Sweet Heart Towel Set $14.00
Large Grooved Cutting Board $19.00
Stainless Steel Spoon $15.00

Last edited:

Related to Looking for Discontinued Kitchen Items?

What does "Discontinued Items for Sale" mean?

"Discontinued Items for Sale" refers to products that are no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef, but are still available for purchase while supplies last.

How often are new items added to the "Discontinued Items for Sale" section?

New items are added to the "Discontinued Items for Sale" section on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. We recommend checking back regularly to see if any new items have been added.

Are the prices for discontinued items lower than the original price?

Yes, the prices for discontinued items are typically lower than the original price. However, the discount may vary depending on the item. We recommend checking the individual product pages for specific pricing information.

Can I still use my consultant discount on discontinued items?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount on discontinued items. However, please note that the discount may not be as high as it would be for current products. We recommend checking the individual product pages for specific discount information.

Can I return or exchange a discontinued item?

No, discontinued items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review the product information before making a purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • cookinmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Michele2167
  • ChefMarylu