• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What discontinued items are for sale?

In summary, items can be discontinued for a variety of reasons, but they still meet quality and safety standards. Discontinued items can be purchased at discounted prices on the website and are covered under warranty. However, returns and exchanges are not available for discontinued items. The discontinued items list is regularly updated with new products.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have the following discontinued items for sale. If you are interesed please email me. I will sale them for the price listed plus the acctual shipping cost. I accept Paypal, check, CC or Debt # that I can run through on the next show I submit through pampered partner.

I also have one each of the woven slections if any one is interested.

Thanks, Laura

Bar Board $5.00
Pastry Brush $9.00
Table Runner (Striped Sage, Reversable) Fall 2005 $12.00
Cutting Board $10.00
Sweet Heart Towel Set $14.00

Last edited:
I sent you a PM about trading my bread knife for the tubes. Let me know if you still want to and about shipping. I could get it out tomorrow.

In Search of an Avocado KnifeI have a customer who really, really wants one. If you have one to sell please contact me. Thanks!

Cutting BoardCould you let me know if you still have the cutting board (lg.)
[email protected]

Looking for the old three tier standDoes anyone have an old three tier stand new in the box? One of my customers is looking for one and I have no idea how to get my hands on one.

HELP!!!!!

Thanks!

Michele Braden
Minooka, IL

I have one that has been used once and is not in the box. Would your customer be interested in that one?

Let me ask and I will let you know. Thanks!

Related to What discontinued items are for sale?

1. What is the reason for items being discontinued?

There are various reasons why items may be discontinued, such as low demand, updated product lines, or changes in manufacturing processes. However, rest assured that all of our discontinued items have met our high standards for quality and safety.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued items?

Yes, you can! We offer discontinued items for sale at discounted prices on our website. Simply search for the item you are looking for, and if it is available, you can purchase it while supplies last.

3. Are discontinued items covered under warranty?

Yes, all of our discontinued items are still covered under our warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance.

4. Can I return or exchange a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on discontinued items. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please reach out to our Customer Service team for further assistance.

5. How often are new items added to the discontinued items for sale list?

We update our discontinued items list regularly as new items become available. We recommend checking back frequently to see if any of your favorite products have been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • cookinmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • cookinmama