• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are Your Black Friday Sale Results?

In summary, Jenni's sale generated $1000 in sales for her. She opted to do Cyber Monday instead of Black Friday b/c she wanted to be with her kids on Friday and not deal with work stuff. Her past hostesses have had good results, so she decided to try it out in February and August.
I am so excited. My sale generated almost $1000 in sales for me!!! :D I needed it so badly this month. Hope yours were great too!

Whahooooooo Jenni!!! Congrats!!

Oh WOW! Congratulations!!!

I opted to do Cyber Monday rather than Black Friday b/c I wanted to be with my kids on Friday and not deal with work stuff. Monday they'll be in school.
How did you work your sale?

dannyzmom said:
I opted to do Cyber Monday rather than Black Friday b/c I wanted to be with my kids on Friday and not deal with work stuff. Monday they'll be in school.
How did you work your sale?

Me too. Same reasons but I also wanted to coordinate it with the free shipping PC is offering.

bethcooks4u said:
Me too. Same reasons but I also wanted to coordinate it with the free shipping PC is offering.

Same here. I need just $310 in orders on Monday to hit my goal!!!! :pray:

I offered 20% discount if orders were placed on Thursday or Friday before 8 am, 15% off 8 to 9 and a free cookbook after 9. All my orders came in on Thursday and before 8 am. A lot of past hostesses orders AND they were BIG orders, $250, $165, $150... smallest order was $45. I had not even hit $1250 this month (lots of cancellations) so this made my month!

Way to go Jenni!
And Colleen... girl... you are SO going to hit that goal. (Channel Rob Schneider from the Waterboy..) You can do eeeeetttt!!!!

bethcooks4u said:

I assume the free shipping is just for individual online orders, right? Not when a guest orders online for a show, right? Well, and it does apply for wedding registry orders and gift certificate redemption that are placed on Monday.

Just thought i'd clarify!:)

pamperedbecky said:
I assume the free shipping is just for individual online orders, right? Not when a guest orders online for a show, right? Well, and it does apply for wedding registry orders and gift certificate redemption that are placed on Monday.

Just thought i'd clarify!:)

That's right. I promoted that and didn't offer any extra discount. Pampered Chef is offering them such a great deal so I thought I'd go with it and see what happens.

I do a party once or twice a year where I give deep discounts and freebies so I didn't feel the need to do more since PC is doing the shipping that day. I used to do it in early December but have never had good results so I moved it to Feb and August (or at least one of those) to introduce the new products.

Related to What Are Your Black Friday Sale Results?

1. What products were included in the Black Friday sale?

The Black Friday sale at Pampered Chef included a variety of products, including our popular cookware sets, kitchen tools, and meal prep items.

2. How much were the discounts during the Black Friday sale?

The discounts during the Black Friday sale varied depending on the product, but customers could save up to 50% off on select items.

3. Did the Black Friday sale apply to online purchases only?

The Black Friday sale was available both online and in-store, giving customers the option to shop however they prefer.

4. Were there any exclusive deals or promotions during the Black Friday sale?

Yes, we offered exclusive deals and promotions during the Black Friday sale, including limited-time bundle offers and free gifts with purchase.

5. Can I still take advantage of the Black Friday sale if I missed it?

Unfortunately, the Black Friday sale has ended. However, we often have sales and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for future deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingwithlove