• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What kind of sales can I offer for my Black Friday bingo event?

I think it's called "The Cyber Monday Manual."Semi-Hijack:I'm thinking about doing that too. Are you offering any specials?I'm waiting for Joy to set up my iContact account because I'm doing the Tasty Tidbits newsletter through her, with the iContact option. Then I may offer a Customer Appreciation Sale in December for those last minute holiday shoppers. I should be hitting $6000 when I submit my last 3 shows today and tomorrow for November, so I don't need the sales for the SAT. Plus having it in December will hopefully allow me to get more PC$.:):)Would anyone who did this yesterday or is doing it Monday be willing to share what
pampmomof3 said:
Whoa! Great job girl!! Maybe I should do that!! Mine is up to $202 and I'm happy with that. Now I'm wondering if I should post it on there! Thanks Deb!

Saw you got it up there. My last two orders were from people on FB. :)

Up to $548 now.

DebbieJ said:
Saw you got it up there. My last two orders were from people on FB. :)

Up to $548 now.

That's awesome! nothing here yet. STill sitting at $202 but I'd be thrilled with more!

I closed mine at $258.72. Not bad for a spur of the moment catalog show :) Plus, I heard from someone who's been on my newsletter list for about a year - I like it when I hear from people who are actually reading my newsletter!

pamperedlinda said:
I closed mine at $258.72. Not bad for a spur of the moment catalog show :) Plus, I heard from someone who's been on my newsletter list for about a year - I like it when I hear from people who are actually reading my newsletter!

Amen to that!

I chose not to do a Black Friday/Monday sale because I really need the December sale and I got $986.89 in online orders in November (2/3 were leads). I didn't want my customers to be mad that they put orders in and then I did a sale. My plan is to do a Christmas sale 12/12-15 and then a "before-after Christmas sale" for 12/16-23. I plan to tell them about both sales at the same time so they can decide if they need the items before or want the better deal. I have no shows after that until January (surgery scheduled) so there won't be the conflict of guests at shows to deal with.

<h2>What kind of sales can I offer for my Black Friday bingo event?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a variety of options for sales to offer during your Black Friday bingo event. Some popular choices include:</p><ul> <li>Discounts on specific products, such as 20% off all stoneware or 15% off all knives. This can help drive sales for specific items and also tie in with your bingo theme.</li> <li>Bundle deals, where customers can purchase a set of products at a discounted price. For example, you could offer a Black Friday baking bundle that includes a cookie sheet, mixing bowl, and spatula.</li> <li>Free shipping on all orders, which can be a major incentive for customers to make a purchase.</li> <li>Gift with purchase promotions, where customers can receive a free product or exclusive item with their purchase. This can create a sense of urgency and excitement for your event.</li> <li>Limited time offers, such as flash sales or hourly deals. These can create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to make a purchase before time runs out.</li></ul><h2>Any other great ideas out there?</h2><p>In addition to the sales mentioned above, here are a few more ideas to consider:</p><ul> <li>Offer a discount for customers who refer a friend to your event. This can help expand your customer base and create a buzz around your Black Friday bingo event.</li> <li>Host a raffle or giveaway for a chance to win a popular Pampered Chef product. This can be a fun and exciting way to engage with your customers and encourage them to make a purchase.</li> <li>Create a special Black Friday bingo card with exclusive discounts or prizes for winners. This can add an extra layer of excitement to your event and incentivize customers to make a purchase.</li> <li>Collaborate with other small businesses or local vendors to offer a joint promotion or discount. This can help expand your reach and attract new customers to your event.</li></ul>

What kind of sales can I offer for my Black Friday bingo event?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a variety of options for sales to offer during your Black Friday bingo event. Some popular choices include:

• Discounts on specific products, such as 20% off all stoneware or 15% off all knives. This can help drive sales for specific items and also tie in with your bingo theme.
  • Bundle deals, where customers can purchase a set of products at a discounted price. For example, you could offer a Black Friday baking bundle that includes a cookie sheet, mixing bowl, and spatula.
  • Free shipping on all orders, which can be a major incentive for customers to make a purchase.
  • Gift with purchase promotions, where customers can receive a free product or exclusive item with their purchase. This can create a sense of urgency and excitement for your event.
  • Limited time offers, such as flash sales or hourly deals. These can create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to make a purchase before time runs out.

Any other great ideas out there?

In addition to the sales mentioned above, here are a few more ideas to consider:

• Offer a discount for customers who refer a friend to your event. This can help expand your customer base and create a buzz around your Black Friday bingo event.
  • Host a raffle or giveaway for a chance to win a popular Pampered Chef product. This can be a fun and exciting way to engage with your customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
  • Create a special Black Friday bingo card with exclusive discounts or prizes for winners. This can add an extra layer of excitement to your event and incentivize customers to make a purchase.
  • Collaborate with other small businesses or local vendors to offer a joint promotion or discount. This can help expand your reach and attract new customers to your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom