• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Christmas in July: Ideas To Try Out!

In summary, this woman is having her first Christmas in July and is planning an event similar to her open house. She is offering a 25% discount and will have raffles and door prizes. She is also planning to make some of the new recipes, but is stuck on which one. She thinks about doing the power cooking idea and then raffling off the extra meals. She gave away a lot of food and got five bookings.
annew
I'm wondering if I could bounce a couple of ideas off you all.....

I'm having my 1st Christmas in July this Friday I've invited all my past hosts, preferred customers & recruit leads. I'm doing it kind of like my open house's

I'm offering a 25% disount & I will have raffles & door prizes

I'm going to make a few of the new recipes but I really want to push the $2.00/serving meal ideas. i'm stuck on this part.....

I thought about doing the power cooking idea & then raffling off the extra meals???? the only recipe i really like is the Easy Stroganoff one...

Do you have any other ideas that DON'T involve the microwave???!!!

This is what I'm thinking:
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip
Caprese Pizzas
peppermint fudge cookies- I think I might put these in a cellophane bag for them to take home.....

I'm going to pull out some of my Christmas decorations & hopefully have some gift ideas for them all to think about.

not like waiting until the last minute or anything but I MUST like this b/c it always happens.

annew said:
I'm wondering if I could bounce a couple of ideas off you all.....

I'm having my 1st Christmas in July this Friday I've invited all my past hosts, preferred customers & recruit leads. I'm doing it kind of like my open house's

I'm offering a 25% disount & I will have raffles & door prizes

I'm going to make a few of the new recipes but I really want to push the $2.00/serving meal ideas. i'm stuck on this part.....

I thought about doing the power cooking idea & then raffling off the extra meals???? the only recipe i really like is the Easy Stroganoff one...

Do you have any other ideas that DON'T involve the microwave???!!!

This is what I'm thinking:
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip
Caprese Pizzas
peppermint fudge cookies- I think I might put these in a cellophane bag for them to take home.....

I'm going to pull out some of my Christmas decorations & hopefully have some gift ideas for them all to think about.

not like waiting until the last minute or anything but I MUST like this b/c it always happens.

I'm so NOT creative but I like making these for my fall shows:

They both involve a stone.

Attachments

• Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread1.doc
    26 KB · Views: 186
  • Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread1.doc
    26 KB · Views: 186
  • Pumpkin Ribbon Cake.pdf
    49.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Pumpkin Ribbon Cake.pdf
    49.7 KB · Views: 210
This is way late but thanks Kristi I just went ahead & made the new recipes they were a hit & everyone had a great time!!
I gave a bunch of stuff away & got 5 bookings so that's exciting :)

1. What is "Christmas in July"?

"Christmas in July" is a popular phrase that refers to the celebration of Christmas during the month of July. It is often used as a way to escape the heat of summer and bring the joy and traditions of the holiday season to the summer months.

2. Why should I celebrate "Christmas in July"?

Celebrating "Christmas in July" is a fun way to break up the monotony of summer and bring some holiday cheer into your life. It's also a great excuse to get together with friends and family and enjoy some festive activities and treats.

3. What are some ideas for celebrating "Christmas in July"?

There are many ways to celebrate "Christmas in July"! You can have a holiday-themed BBQ, make Christmas-themed crafts, decorate your home with lights and garlands, have a Christmas movie marathon, or even exchange gifts with loved ones.

4. How can Pampered Chef products help with "Christmas in July" celebrations?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that can help make your "Christmas in July" celebrations even more special. From festive bakeware and cookware to holiday-themed kitchen tools, we have everything you need to create delicious holiday treats and decorate your home.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Christmas in July" products at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our holiday-themed products during the month of July. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Intrepid_Chef