• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Top Three Things on Your Xmas List?

In summary, Super warm robe, new books, gift cards for after xmas sales!, I am getting mine starting tomorrow. We are getting the cabinets refaced, a new counter top and a new sink!! That's all Folks!!
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Coaching towards Sell-a-thon goalI have a consultant in my team who answered the survey questions I sent out. One was that she wanted to hit Level 2 ($3000 in sales) for SAT. She has never sold more than about $1500 in one month. She also seems to be a bit hesitant to follow my coaching suggestions. The gal who recruited her was also her cousin and was very pushy. Because of that, she is very reluctant to be assertive as well as a go-getter. She has a great personality and I KNOW she can do it, but I am at a loss as how to coach her on the call we have set up for Monday. We need to get 5-8 shows on her calendar for November and, I believe, she has 3. I will work on (in the future) having a month booked before it starts, but this is what I have to deal with now. What have you done that has gotten shows on your calendar for a current month? What have you done to coach your consultants to get shows? What else should I be focusing on?

Anyone? I have a call with her tomorrow!

I'm doing a booking blitz call tonight with my cluster. This is to get them calling and booking. They will win PC $'s based on the success of tonights challenge.

I might challenge her to a 24 hour booking blitz.

Last night my booking blitz only had 2 consultants participate. In that hour they made 6 calls each and each got 2 catalog shows.

1. Super warm robe
2. New books (i love the linda fairstein series)
3. Gift cards for after xmas sales!

I am getting mine starting tomorrow. We are getting the cabinets refaced, a new counter top and a new sink!! That's all Folks!!

chefkristin said:
I am getting mine starting tomorrow. We are getting the cabinets refaced, a new counter top and a new sink!! That's all Folks!!

Good for you! I would love to be doing that.

1-PC Rolling tote
2-Massaging Neck Pillow
3-Bible Case

Breakfast nook kitchen table
gift cards for clothes clothes and more clothes
specifically designed jewelry amoir... I have a big one but it's not big enough. I am designing one that is the size of a over the door mirror that I would like to have built for me.

LOL I don't ask for much huh?

Euro pro crock pot
Deceptively Delicious (recipe book)
Flip Camcorder

1. Time with my family
2. Eggnog with a sprinkle of nutmeg
3. Snuggle time with my hubby...

lkprescott said:
1. Time with my family
2. Eggnog with a sprinkle of nutmeg
3. Snuggle time with my hubby...

I agree!

I also have
1. my whole family home for thanksgiving (below is home right now!!!)
2. my 2 brothers that are marines state side (which they are right now)
3. To find a job in my field after graduation

1. slip covers for the living room furniture in chocolate or caramel colour
2. a new wardrobe- my first new wardrobe since before I got pregnant with the youngest- its time
3. a spa day.

I had to really think about this becuase my REAL list is

1. a 4 bedroom house with a yard
2. a second car- I am thinking a Prius
3. a housekeeper

Related to What Are the Top Three Things on Your Xmas List?

1. What are the top three items on your Christmas list?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, my Christmas list is always full of amazing kitchen tools and products. This year, my top three items are the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, and the Quick Cooker.

2. Why are these Pampered Chef items at the top of your list?

I love the Deluxe Cooking Blender because it can blend, chop, and cook all in one appliance, making meal prep a breeze. The Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is perfect for one-pot meals and can be used on the stove, in the oven, or on the grill. And the Quick Cooker is a game changer for busy weeknights, cooking meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods.

3. Are these products only for experienced cooks?

Not at all! Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier for everyone, regardless of their cooking experience. The Deluxe Cooking Blender has pre-programmed settings and step-by-step recipes, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is versatile and easy to use, and the Quick Cooker has customizable settings for different types of foods.

4. Can I purchase these items directly from you as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, I am able to help you purchase any Pampered Chef products you are interested in. You can also order directly from my website or by hosting a cooking party with your friends and family.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts on these items during the holiday season?

Pampered Chef often has special promotions and discounts during the holiday season, so it's a great time to purchase these items from your Christmas list. You can also take advantage of our customer loyalty program, which offers rewards and discounts for frequent shoppers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies