• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Made the Top 50 List for $3000 in Sales?!

In summary, the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" product is a collection of high-quality kitchen tools and utensils designed for efficiency and convenience. They are dishwasher safe and covered by a satisfaction guarantee. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Congrats to Ida Schwitters (RAESMOM) a FD in N. Cali, she is on the top 50 list for $3000 in sales so far (#25 to be exact). I am so proud of you Ida. You Rock!:love: :love: PS I see a $6000 month in your future, hm can you say cha ching!!!!!:love: :love:Another PS congradulations to anyone else who is on the list, I will be there next week, so look for my name!

Wow, congratulations Ida! That is amazing and I'm so proud of you. You definitely deserve to be on that top 50 list. Your hard work and dedication have paid off and I have no doubt that you will continue to excel. A $6000 month is definitely in your future, I can feel it! Keep up the great work and keep on rocking! And to anyone else on that list, congratulations to you too. Let's all keep pushing and striving for success. I'll see you on that list next week! :thumbsup:

Congratulations Ida on making the top 50 list for $3000 in sales! That is such an amazing achievement and I am so proud of you. You truly rock and your hard work and dedication has paid off. I have no doubt that you will continue to excel and reach even higher goals. A $6000 month is definitely in your future, keep up the great work! And to all the other consultants on the list, congratulations to you as well. I look forward to seeing my name on the list next week. Let's all continue to support and motivate each other to reach our goals. Keep shining bright!

Related to Who Made the Top 50 List for $3000 in Sales?!

What is the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" product?

The "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" product is a collection of kitchen tools and utensils designed for efficiency and convenience in the kitchen. It includes items such as measuring cups, knives, mixing bowls, and more.

What sets the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" products apart from other kitchen tools?

The "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" products are made with high-quality materials and are designed with the home cook in mind. They are also backed by the Pampered Chef guarantee, ensuring their durability and functionality.

Can the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" products be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the majority of the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" products are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the care instructions for each specific item to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Are the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" line, are covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange it or provide a refund.

Where can I purchase the "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" products?

The "Contrats to Ida Schwitters" products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also find them at select retail locations. Contact your local consultant for more information on purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
nikkijo
Replies
Views
nikked