• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Guest Address Labels and How Do They Work?

In summary, to place another supply order with Pampered Chef, you can either log in to your account and select the items you need or call their customer service line. You can make changes to an existing order as long as it hasn't been processed and shipped yet. The delivery time for supply orders varies depending on location and shipping method, but typically takes 1-2 business days to process and 2-5 business days for delivery. Returns are accepted within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, except for personalized or custom items. Discounts are available for bulk orders and there are occasional promotions and deals advertised on their website and social media pages.
redsoxgirl
What are the Guest Address Labels?

They're sheets of triplicate labels (with carbons) for hosts to fill out and return to you.

Thanks Ann. I couldn't think of a precise way of describing those.
Lindsay, I use them so the host can have a copy and then she sends me the others. I don't put the labels on the postcards. Instead I type the addresses on Avery labels. My handwriting is horrid, and typing is quicker for me.

Oh ok - I just got something like that for a Home & Garden party I'm having.

I wish they explained what this stuff was....or do they and I just haven't found it yet?

I think the paper copy of the supply order form has descriptions. There was one in the chang over kit.

There are short descriptions of some of the items on the supply order form (on CC), but not everything. And no pics.

Plus, you tear apart the one copy and you can lick the back (ick) and sticker them directly to your postcard or envie. I have been using these...only cuz it's faster than me handwriting out or making lables for the addresses.

The second copy, you keep for your records!

Related to What are Guest Address Labels and How Do They Work?

What is the process for placing another supply order?

To place another supply order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Supplies" tab. From there, you can select the items you need and proceed to checkout. You can also place an order over the phone by calling our customer service line.

Can I make changes to my existing supply order?

Yes, you can make changes to your existing supply order as long as it has not yet been processed and shipped. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Order History" tab. From there, you can select the order you wish to change and make any necessary adjustments.

How long will it take for my supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your supply order will depend on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 2-5 business days for delivery.

What is the return policy for supply orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your supply order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or custom items cannot be returned.

Are there any discounts available for bulk supply orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk supply orders. Please contact our customer service line or your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing and discounts. Additionally, we have special promotions and deals throughout the year, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • kp58ny