• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Address Labels on Supply Order

Hmmm, interesting. I haven't ordered any since they first came out, a couple years ago. Maybe they went from carbonless to carbon copies...or maybe my memory is faulty.:oBut I agree - I didn't like licking them either. YUCK!:yuck:I bought only 1 pack to try out. I agree with what's been said, there aren't enough on one page, but giving a host 2 is a bit much and gets wasted. The spaces are kind of small and the perforations cut off some people's handwriting (especially when there is a "tail" to a letter that goes below the line--p, g, y, etc). Mine
Liquid Sky
What are the guest address labels (pack of 15) that's listed on the supply order? Are they carbon copied and contain 25 or so labels that hosts can write in guest information?

Yes, but they are actually carbonless.

I don't like them. I bought them one time, but that was it. I find them to be too small for most hosts to write on. (You have to have tiny, cramped writing) and hosts would send them to me, but when I would separate them to attach them to the invitations - they would be missing tops and bottoms or letters. I forget how many there were per sheet, but it seemed like there were never quite enough, but 2 sheets were too many.

Thanks for the info Becky! Have you used the ones from Karen Phelps? The ones she offers have spaces for 24 guest info, have triplicate carbon copies, and the top labels are "lick and stick".

I've never used them, but I've seen them. They are nicer than the ones from PC, but, they are also pricey. I use the labels (30 to a sheet - Avery 5160, I think) for all of the show info, and just hand write all of the addresses on envelopes. It's worked great so far!

I like the ones on the supply order form. There is space for 24 names, addresses and their phone numbers as well. They have 3 carbon copies, one for the host, one for the invitations and one to keep on file. I use them for every show!

chezshelly said:
I like the ones on the supply order form. There is space for 24 names, addresses and their phone numbers as well. They have 3 carbon copies, one for the host, one for the invitations and one to keep on file. I use them for every show!

One person says the PC ones are carbonless and another says they are carbon copies...so I am confused now. LOL!

I used to use the 30 count avery labels too, but have been looking for new ways to get the guest list from the host. I am liking the idea from Karen Phelps. I am just wondering how PC's compares to Phelps's. The price difference isn't that big of a difference. Taking shipping and tax costs into account, PC's breaks down to about $0.23/sheet and Karen's breaks down to $0.36/sheet. Karen's also has an updated version that includes a spot for each guests email addy.

Decisions....decisions....

They are carbonless - just like the 3-ply order forms. It's very rare to find anything with actual carbon sheets in it anymore.

Maybe HO is moving towards the carbonless ones, getting rid of the carbon copies first. The ones I ordered less than 2 mos. ago do have 2 carbon sheets (one between each of the 3 pages). I agree with Becky D. in being disappointed with them. I also didn't like having to lick them to stick on the envelopes...unsanitary! I also didn't think they looked very professional or personal. I recommend either printing on Avery labels or handwriting them.

Get_Pampered said:
Maybe HO is moving towards the carbonless ones, getting rid of the carbon copies first. The ones I ordered less than 2 mos. ago do have 2 carbon sheets (one between each of the 3 pages).

I agree with Becky D. in being disappointed with them. I also didn't like having to lick them to stick on the envelopes...unsanitary! I also didn't think they looked very professional or personal. I recommend either printing on Avery labels or handwriting them.

Hmmm, interesting. I haven't ordered any since they first came out, a couple years ago. Maybe they went from carbonless to carbon copies...or maybe my memory is faulty.:eek:

But I agree - I didn't like licking them either. YUCK!:yuck:

I bought only 1 pack to try out. I agree with what's been said, there aren't enough on one page, but giving a host 2 is a bit much and gets wasted. The spaces are kind of small and the perforations cut off some people's handwriting (especially when there is a "tail" to a letter that goes below the line--p, g, y, etc). Mine do have the sheet of carbon between the pages--kind of old fashion ;) I also wish they were self-adhesive because I hate licking them and putting them on. Yucky. But would that material be too thick for making it a carbon copy--or carbonless?I like the idea of e-mailing hosts a formatted template for them to fill in and then we can just print them off on Avery labels. But not everyone does e-mail so we still need a tangible form for others. I like the idea of having the e-mail addresses on the form also. Maybe we should give HO the ideas on how they could improve them.

What are guest address labels and how do they work?

Guest address labels are pre-printed sticky labels that can be used to easily address envelopes or packages for shipping. They typically include the name and address of the recipient and can be customized with the host's information as well. These labels can be ordered through a Pampered Chef supply order and are a convenient way to stay organized and save time when sending out packages.

Can I customize the guest address labels with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the guest address labels with your own information. When placing a supply order, you will have the option to enter your personal information, such as your name, address, and contact information. This information will then be printed on the labels along with the recipient's information.

How many guest address labels come in a pack?

Each pack of guest address labels contains 30 labels. This should be enough for most supply orders, but if you need more, you can always order multiple packs.

Do the guest address labels stick well to envelopes and packages?

Yes, the guest address labels are designed to stick securely to envelopes and packages. They are made with a strong adhesive that will keep them in place during shipping. However, it is always a good idea to double check that the labels are securely attached before sending out your packages.

Can I order guest address labels separately from a supply order?

Unfortunately, guest address labels are only available for purchase through a supply order. They cannot be ordered separately. However, you can always place a supply order for just the labels if that is all you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsolnick