• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weiss Banquet: Theme Updates and Discussion - Join the Conversation!

we won a lot of awards).I am so sorry Meredith. I understand how you feel. I am all about the awards and recognition but I really think that it is important to have fun. Who wants a dull and boring job? When I get back from conference I want to talk to all potential recruits about all the fun I had. Not all the long and dull meetings I had.This is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed. I would love to hear more about the fun you had at conference, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year.Thanks,Ann!
chefann
Gold Member
Due to some issues with my upline, I haven't heard anything about a theme for this year's banquet for the Weiss cluster. If you are going to that banquet and have heard about a theme, please post here.

Thanks!

I just had a note from Randy, and she's not planning a theme for this year's banquet. So Weiss cluster members don't have to worry about it.

Do we know what the "dress" is for the Weiss banquet?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Is everyone in Weiss' downline invited? I was invited to her's for Leadership but haven't heard a word about it for NC

For Leadership, was that to her table? Because there aren't separate banquets there like there are at Conference. Everyone at conference is automatically assigned to the appropriate banquet for dinner on day 2. At Conference, NEDs and SEDs can invite members of their teams to join them in their box at general sessions, or at their tables at breakfasts. (I just found that out myself. I always assumed that they just sat by themselves. Can you tell that there's not much communication between my local upline and Randy? Sorry - that was a little catty.)Since Randy has not indicated special dress for the banquet this year, I'd assume that business casual is appropriate. In other words, just wear what you will already have on for the day.

It was for the meeting after conference in her room. My Director sent me an evite from her. I've never been to conference so wasn't sure how all this works. There's a dinner on day 2? Sorry, I am so confused about everything...I'll catch up eventually.

Check the agenda on CC - you'll see the schedule. Basically, registration includes 3 meals on day 2 and 1 on day 3. Some high-level directors hold private events in their rooms/suites that are invitation only, and these will not be on the official agenda.

Thanks Ann! So many things going on at one time...trying to get it all sorted out.

Ann, I just received an email from my Director that was a forward from Randy about her dinner. It says to wear slippers (there may be a contest) and all directors should bring a goody bag. If you need more details, let me know

I have no idea what banquet I am in, but I do know there is no theme. I was told our banquet was more about recognition and awards and not about fun and partying. I am about fun and partying and about having people get awards and recognized. whatever one I am going to sounds kind of broing :(

I am so sorry Meredith. I understand how you feel. I am all about the awards and recognition but I really think that it is important to have fun. Who wants a dull and boring job? When I get back from conference I want to talk to all potential recruits about all the fun I had. Not all the long and dull meetings I had.

Kattyschack said:
I am so sorry Meredith. I understand how you feel. I am all about the awards and recognition but I really think that it is important to have fun. Who wants a dull and boring job? When I get back from conference I want to talk to all potential recruits about all the fun I had. Not all the long and dull meetings I had.

All the other banquets sound like fun, maybe I should crash one of those, wonder if anyone would notice :) ha ha

Kattyschack said:
Ann, I just received an email from my Director that was a forward from Randy about her dinner. It says to wear slippers (there may be a contest) and all directors should bring a goody bag. If you need more details, let me know
Really? Because when Randy sent me a note last week or the week before she said that there was nothing special planned. I'm tempted to skip the slippers just so she's aware that there's a whole arm of her group that isn't getting any communication from her.
But can you forward the note to me at [email protected] so I can send it to the other gals I know are going. Thanks.

merego said:
I have no idea what banquet I am in, but I do know there is no theme. I was told our banquet was more about recognition and awards and not about fun and partying. I am about fun and partying and about having people get awards and recognized. whatever one I am going to sounds kind of broing :(
Sounds like Randy's banquet last year. Training before dinner, a silly apron contest, training after dinner, and recognition of people who we had never heard of (my team is very much cut off from the rest of Randy's group and we don't know anyone else).

chefann said:
Really? Because when Randy sent me a note last week or the week before she said that there was nothing special planned. I'm tempted to skip the slippers just so she's aware that there's a whole arm of her group that isn't getting any communication from her.
But can you forward the note to me at [email protected] so I can send it to the other gals I know are going. Thanks.

Sounds like Randy's banquet last year. Training before dinner, a silly apron contest, training after dinner, and recognition of people who we had never heard of (my team is very much cut off from the rest of Randy's group and we don't know anyone else).

Gee, can't wait:yuck:

Related to Weiss Banquet: Theme Updates and Discussion - Join the Conversation!

What is the Weiss Banquet?

The Weiss Banquet is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates the achievements and success of our consultants. It is a fun-filled and exciting evening with delicious food, great company, and recognition for all the hard work our consultants put in.

Who can attend the Weiss Banquet?

The Weiss Banquet is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached certain levels of success in their business. Invitations are sent out to consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above.

When and where is the Weiss Banquet held?

The Weiss Banquet is typically held during our annual conference, which takes place in July. The location varies each year, but it is always a memorable and beautiful setting.

Is there a cost to attend the Weiss Banquet?

No, there is no cost to attend the Weiss Banquet. Consultants who have received an invitation are responsible for their own travel and accommodations, but the event itself is free of charge.

What can I expect at the Weiss Banquet?

The Weiss Banquet is a night of celebration, recognition, and inspiration. You can expect a delicious meal, live music, inspiring speeches, and a chance to connect with other successful consultants. There will also be a special recognition ceremony for those who have achieved milestones in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe