• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Heard if They Are Going to Be Having a Theme This Year?

In summary, Ashley's ED is Deena Hiltbrand and she is under Carol Radu. They are doing a Wizard of Oz theme for their conference this year. Janet is not under the same ED as Ashley, but she is under the same line as Janet.
smithcooking
Has anyone heard if they are going to be having a theme this year? This is the first year that I am going and my cluster group says that they have heard they are doing something with the Wizard of Oz. I haven't seen anyone talking about it on here and wanted to make sure.

Thanks Ashley

What ED are you under Ashley? That is what our cluster is doing in Wave 1 but I won't be there that Wave...

Janet - isn't that funny that this would come up just as you emailed me the info?

Okay - I'm just easily amused.....but now I gotta come up with something!

I did think that was VERY funny!

I'm curious now if she is under the same ED or not...

"I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog too!"

What are you talking about the ED?

Ashley, ED is Executive Director (not a male condition that's helped by tablets available through email you may receive) :D

That is hillarious!

Under my ED's line... we are doing a pajama party! My Director is going to bring curlers for her hair, teddy bear, the whole nine yards... she is a real kick! I am very relieved, as a first time conf. attendee... I'm sure it will be very relaxing and casual, well how much more casual can you get... P.J.'s:p :p

chefann said:
Ashley, ED is Executive Director (not a male condition that's helped by tablets available through email you may receive) :D

ROFLOL!!!!!

Yes, Ashley, who is above you in the company...if you have a commission statement already check the top to see who you are under.

Unless there is a duplicate on the theme, Yvonne Mattson is doing the Wizard of Oz theme.

Sorry for being so new at this. My first line director is Stephani Masterson and my third line director is Darla Atchley. My first line director is the one that said she had talked to our third line director and that is what was told to her for us to dress up as. I look at it as this being my first time of going to conference that I would rather be able to have more room in my suitcase to be able to bring more stuff home with me. But I do like to have fun also.

chefann said:
Funny, my exhusband's name is ED. I shoulda known...

I am in level 1 - if I can go anyway (still working on that one). My ED is Deena Hiltbrand. I have no idea what our theme is. When do you dress like the theme anyway??? I have only been to conference twice and the first time was when Wendy Brown was still alive (she was our sr ed), the second time was when our banquet was by ourselves but with Jean and Joan from the home office and then Deena came in and spoke with us for a little while.

I'm under Carol Radu and as many years as I have gone it has never been a theme. Just a more dressier occassion. That is nice though. I don't get to dress up too often.

1. What is the theme for this year's Pampered Chef products?

The theme for this year's Pampered Chef products is "Savor the Seasons".

2. How do I find out about the theme for this year?

You can find out about the theme for this year by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Will there be new products released with the theme?

Yes, there will be new products released with the "Savor the Seasons" theme. These products will be available for purchase through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I still purchase previous year's themed products?

Yes, some previous year's themed products may still be available for purchase. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

5. Can I host a themed party with my local Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can host a themed party with your local Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with all the information and products needed to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KaryCam
  • General Chat
Replies