• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Issues With New Web, What Are They?

In summary, the new web is not available to many people yet and there are many bugs that need to be fixed. The App is also not ready yet. The new web might be delayed even further and the price for the App might go up.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Evening all ~

I am only a Senior Consultant so I haven't gotten onto the new web stuff yet. But what have been some of the big issues? What have been fixed??

Any word on when the next group will be let on?

What about the App? I understand that the release of the App has been delayed, but for how long? Anyone have a guess?

I guess this is more for those of you who are directors who might be able to shed some light on this for the rest of us!

Just curious what is going on since we haven't heard much from HO.

Thanks,
Karen

There are many issues with the new website and Home Office will let you all know when it becomes available to you.The App is not ready yet either. Be patient, it's been an uphill issue this month with directors.

The new web was introduced in tiers for a reason. No need to stir anything up and increase anxieties. We don't know when the next level or app will be introduced. Trust that HO and the directors will have everything working smoothly by the time it is completely introduced :)

"The new web was introduced in tiers for a reason. No need to stir anything up and increase anxieties. We don't know when the next level or app will be introduced. Trust that HO and the directors will have everything working smoothly by the time it is completely introduced "

Please don't accuse anyone of "stirring anything up". That remark was uncalled for. I was responding honestly to her question.

Karen,

Let's just say if you're saving money to buy a new Ipad (like me) you'll have more time to save. :D

(stir, stir, stir)

Nanisu said:
"The new web was introduced in tiers for a reason. No need to stir anything up and increase anxieties. We don't know when the next level or app will be introduced. Trust that HO and the directors will have everything working smoothly by the time it is completely introduced "

Please don't accuse anyone of "stirring anything up". That remark was uncalled for. I was responding honestly to her question.

You and I were typing at the same time. No need to over react. What I meant is that rumors mills begin when information is only partially given.

I still don't have access and I'm entirely ok with it now! I know I was beyond anxious, but after talking to my SD and hearing her frustrations, I'm happy to let everyone else work out the kinks before letting me at it. I'm having my own P3 issues, but decided to just move on and make it work.So, HO...take your time with adding the next tier IMHO.

I agree, no point in fretting over issues that you'll never have to deal with ... since they'll all be resolved before you gain access to the new web.

I think it's safe to say there are a lot more kinks to be worked out than anticipated. And that may be an understatement! I really feel for the directors and above who are being the guinea pigs and having to work through this. I expect that the date of June 30 being the end of P3 will get pushed back.

I agree; I'm so glad they tiered the release of the new web and are allowing time for working out the bugs before the full roll-out. I really feel for the directors and above who have to deal with all of the issues and greatly appreciate all their efforts in the process. I'm also concerned about all of the new consultants who must use the new web to to setup shows and process orders. My recruit has been trying to submit her first show for a week without any luck. Luckily my director has been working with her and tech support since I don't have access to the new web.

vmgcooks said:
I agree; I'm so glad they tiered the release of the new web and are allowing time for working out the bugs before the full roll-out. I really feel for the directors and above who have to deal with all of the issues and greatly appreciate all their efforts in the process. I'm also concerned about all of the new consultants who must use the new web to to setup shows and process orders. My recruit has been trying to submit her first show for a week without any luck. Luckily my director has been working with her and tech support since I don't have access to the new web.[/QUOTE]

I have a recruit who tried to sign on about May 5 and it wouldn't go through...it got to the part where you submit your agreement then wouldn't submit...tech said for her to keep trying...so she did...and PC charged her card $168 over SEVEN TIMES...now, she has a ton of orders and cannot submit them, it's not recognizing her login info...what a mess. My poor recruit will probably never do another show and I probably lost her as a customer due to this mess. :mad:

1. What are some common issues with the new website?

Some common issues with the new website include slow loading times, difficulty navigating the site, broken links, and error messages.

2. How can I report an issue with the new website?

If you encounter an issue with the new website, you can report it by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and filling out the form with details about the issue. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Why am I unable to access certain features on the new website?

There could be a few reasons for this, such as a temporary glitch on the site or an error with your internet connection. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact us for further assistance.

4. How often are updates made to the new website?

We strive to make updates and improvements to the website regularly to enhance the user experience. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on the nature of the changes being made.

5. Are there any known compatibility issues with the new website?

The new website is designed to be compatible with most modern browsers. However, if you are experiencing compatibility issues, please make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser or try accessing the site from a different browser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine