• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Caramel Nut Brownies or a Dessert for the Large Bar Pan

Pretzels might be a good option if you're not a fan of chocolate.If you're not using nuts, pretzels might be a good substitution. They need to be crunchy to stand up to the richness of the caramel.
pamperedmomto3
Hi! I have a host that would like to have the warm caramel brownies without the nuts...any thoughts on this? I think the nuts make the brownies but I understand her allergy concern. Can the nuts be added after someone with allergies has taken their brownie? Also, I'm a new consultant so all I really have to use is what was given in the new consultant kit. I would really like to show off the stoneware do any of you have any other yummy chocolate desserts to be used in the stoneware?

Use pretzel pieces instead of nuts. They really need the salty component to accent the caramel.

How successful would I be chopping pretzels in the chopper?

I think they'd be OK. It might be easier to hand crush in a bag though. You want them still chunky to add texture. If you chop them with the chopper (and aren't careful), it would be easy to pulverize them.

You can put them in a baggie and use the roller to crush them. Small tool, but still one more thing to demo. I think it's still in the kit anyway.

The Raspberry Struesel Squares from All the Best are super yummy.

The bakers roller is not in the kit anymore.

I made it with half nuts and half pretzels, I think nuts ruin chocolate!! The pretzels were really good. I used the food chopper and it worked really good. If you are doing the recipe during your show, do most of them as prep work and save a few for last just to show or have someone come up and help you.

I made mine at home without nuts since we don't eat them around here. I didn't like the brownies though so pretzels might help. Way too much chocolate!

The salt helps cut through the sweet, and the crunchy adds a texture dimension.

1. How do I make the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies in the Large Bar Pan?

To make the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water according to the package instructions. Then, pour the batter into the Large Bar Pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Once done, remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.

2. Can I use a different type of nut in the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies?

Yes, you can use any type of nut you prefer in the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies. Some popular options include pecans, walnuts, and almonds. Simply chop the nuts and sprinkle them on top of the brownie batter before baking.

3. How do I prevent the brownies from sticking to the Large Bar Pan?

To prevent the brownies from sticking to the Large Bar Pan, make sure to thoroughly grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before pouring in the batter. You can also line the pan with parchment paper for easier removal.

4. Can I use a different type of pan to make the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies?

While the Large Bar Pan is specifically designed for making the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies, you can use a different type of pan if needed. Just keep in mind that the baking time may vary depending on the size and material of the pan.

5. Can I make the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Warm Caramel Nut Brownies ahead of time. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze the brownies for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leslie0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
lindsaym