• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth

I may have one at home I can sell you. I have to check for it when I get home from work - I'll let you know!
pc_jessica
I am looking for a PC Logo tablecloth. If you have any you might want to sell please post!! TIA

how big a table?

They also have them on Merrill, even though I think they are a little spendy. :(

oh big enough for a 6ft table but yet able to fit a card table as well...i seen them on merrill but was hoping to get it cheaper here :S

Don't they still have one under supply orders?

I'm with you on the Merrill table cloth being too expensive. I've decided to just use a regular table cloth and then lay the square white one that I bought off the supply order over it. Might not look as nice, but it will be a LOT cheaper. LOLOf course, I can't find a nice cheap table cloth out here in Okinawa, Japan ... so it looks like I'm going to have to resort to buying some material, hem the edges myself & make it work!Hubby wants to invest in a embroidery machine for military patches, hats, etc. I'm thinking that might come in handy for PC logo too! We can do our own, we just can't sell our work. I could have a dozen or show PC shirts & wear a different one every day!!!! :)

Check the supply order.

DebbieJ said:
Check the supply order.

I'm only seeing the vinyl one (#6636) on there ... not one for a 6' table.

Sheila said:
I'm only seeing the vinyl one (#6636) on there ... not one for a 6' table.

The OP didn't specify a size--she just said PC logo tablecloth. And there should be one on the supply order.

DebbieJ said:
The OP didn't specify a size--she just said PC logo tablecloth. And there should be one on the supply order.

It wasn't in the first post, it was further down in a subsequent one.

She specified for a 6' table in a later post in this thread.

Thanks for your thoughts. I might try to make one don't know if that will turn out but we will see!

pc_jessica said:
Thanks for your thoughts. I might try to make one don't know if that will turn out but we will see!

I bought a couple of tablecloths last year from Target for display at a holiday vendor event I had. I just hung my denim tablecloth below it enough to the see logo and it seemed to work.

pc_jessica said:
I am looking for a PC Logo tablecloth. If you have any you might want to sell please post!! TIA

I may have one at home I can sell you. I have to check for it when I get home from work - I'll let you know!

I have a black one with Gold letters I think I got it 3 years ago on the supply order or maybe a vendor we used... pm if you are interested and with a zip code for mailing..

I have the same one Dor has - Large Black tablecloth (fits 8ft. tables easily!) with gold logo. Let me know if you're interested!

1. What material is the tablecloth made of?

The Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth is made of high-quality, durable polyester fabric.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent to preserve the colors and design.

3. What size is the tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

4. Does the tablecloth have a non-slip backing?

Yes, the tablecloth has a non-slip rubber backing to keep it in place on your table and prevent any accidental spills or slips.

5. Can I personalize the tablecloth with my own logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalized options for the Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth. However, we do have a variety of other customizable products available on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Prete
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wis Chef Dawn