• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Blue Can Opener and Tablecloth-Old Logo

In summary, the Iso Blue Can Opener and Tablecloth-Old Logo is a set of kitchen tools offered by Pampered Chef. The can opener is made of durable stainless steel and is designed for easy use with cans of all sizes. The tablecloth features the classic Pampered Chef logo and is made of a polyester-cotton blend, making it both stylish and functional. It is also machine washable for easy cleaning, but care should be taken to avoid harsh chemicals. Both the can opener and tablecloth are covered by a satisfaction guarantee and warranty from Pampered Chef.
Wis Chef Dawn
ISO BLUE Can Opener and tablecloth-Old Logo, preferably in Wisconsin, but will pay for shipping from any US location.

Wis Chef Dawn said:
ISO BLUE Can Opener and tablecloth-Old Logo, preferably in Wisconsin, but will pay for shipping from any US location.
If you are still looking I have a blue can opener. Send me an email. [email protected]

Wis Chef Dawn said:
I have a blue tablecloth with the oldlogo if you are interested. I'm in Wisconsin. R gilbert

I have one of the vinyl tablecloths with the chef hat logo. $8 + shipping.

What is the Iso Blue Can Opener and Tablecloth-Old Logo?

The Iso Blue Can Opener and Tablecloth-Old Logo is a set of kitchen tools offered by Pampered Chef. The can opener is designed to easily open cans with a smooth edge, and the tablecloth features the classic Pampered Chef logo in a blue and white color scheme.

What materials are the can opener and tablecloth made of?

The can opener is made of durable stainless steel, while the tablecloth is made of a polyester-cotton blend. Both are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen.

Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals as they may damage the fabric.

Can the can opener be used for all types of cans?

Yes, the Iso Blue Can Opener is designed to open all standard-sized cans. It may not be suitable for larger or irregularly shaped cans, so we recommend checking the size of your can before using the opener.

Is the Iso Blue Can Opener and Tablecloth-Old Logo covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Additionally, the can opener is covered by a one-year limited warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jaimice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamperedchefcaryn