• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth

In summary, the Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth is a high-quality polyester fabric tablecloth that is durable and easy to clean. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor events, and measures 60 inches by 60 inches with a 2-inch hem all around for a finished look. It is also machine washable and can be ironed on a low setting if needed. Unfortunately, it is only available with the Pampered Chef logo, but there are other customizable products available for personalization.
Pamperedchefcaryn
Wondering if anyone has a tablecloth for sale, on the PC site they want like $50+ thats nuts :eek:

Are there ways to earn these logo items ever?!

I have one but its super long, like an 8 foot table, white vinyl, with the pampered chef on it. It's been used some so it's not perfect.

I have a denim one NIP. $22 shipped.

I have a smaller white vinyl one w/logo...more like a card table-ish size...used but still in good shape. Asking $20 shipped. If interested, contact me at [email protected] Thanks! :D

I have the black one. It was earned and used a few times. I can wash it and sell it for 25.00 plus shipping. ( They charged us 40.00 on the 1090's). Let me know if your interested :)

@Nikki0896 & @cochef,Do you still have your tablecloth available? Could you text me a pic 951-252-7949 or could you email me, please? [email protected]

I am also looking for a black tablecloth or at least a long tablecloth, but I want it to be in good condition. Any of these still available?????

Ooops....should have left my email. [email protected]
I am on the verge of ordering one from Merrill, but hate to spend that much.

I never knew they had a denim one. That sounds cute! Is it sold?

fifiplc said:
I never knew they had a denim one. That sounds cute! Is it sold?

Yes, it's sold.

1. What is the material of the Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth?

The Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth is made of a high-quality polyester fabric. It is durable and easy to clean, making it perfect for everyday use.

2. Can the tablecloth be used for both indoor and outdoor events?

Yes, the Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. Its durable material makes it suitable for outdoor use, while its elegant design also makes it a great choice for indoor events.

3. What are the dimensions of the tablecloth?

The Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 60 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables. It also has a 2-inch hem all around for a finished look.

4. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth is machine washable. Simply wash it in cold water and tumble dry on low. It is also recommended to iron on a low setting if needed.

5. Can I personalize the tablecloth with my own logo?

Unfortunately, the Iso - Pampered Chef Logo Tablecloth is only available with the Pampered Chef logo. However, you can explore our other customizable products to add your own logo or design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • dlwright