• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Own the Famous Silver and Gold Incentive Apron?

In summary, "My Apron Could Be Yours!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a personalized apron with their name on it. To participate, customers must make a purchase of $75 or more and add the apron to their order for an additional fee. Personalization options include first or last name embroidery in various fonts and colors. It takes 2-3 weeks for the apron to be created and shipped, and personalized items are not eligible for returns or exchanges unless there is a defect or error in the personalization. Customers are advised to double check all spelling and personalization choices before submitting their order.
magentablue
I have the famous silver and gold incentive apron for sale. New, in original packaging. $25 plus $5 shipping. Message me if you are interested :D

Email sent.

What is "My Apron Could Be Yours!"?

"My Apron Could Be Yours!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the opportunity to purchase a personalized apron with their name on it.

How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in "My Apron Could Be Yours!", simply make a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef. You will then have the option to add a personalized apron to your order for an additional fee.

What personalization options are available for the apron?

Customers can choose to have their first or last name embroidered on the apron in a variety of font options and thread colors.

How long does it take to receive my personalized apron?

It typically takes 2-3 weeks for the personalized apron to be created and shipped to the customer.

Can I return or exchange my personalized apron?

Unfortunately, personalized items are not eligible for returns or exchanges unless there is a defect or error in the personalization. Please double check all spelling and personalization choices before submitting your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chef2you