• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron - New in Package!

In summary, the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron is a machine washable and tumble dryable apron made of a durable and lightweight polyester-cotton blend. It has an adjustable size to fit most adults comfortably and features two large pockets on the front. It is recommended to avoid using bleach or fabric softener when washing to maintain its color and quality. Unfortunately, it cannot be customized with names or logos, but there are other customizable aprons available on the website.
sarahschefshop
I have the silver apron with gold paisley apron - New In Package!
Includes plain silver ribbon or silver ribbon with "Pampered Chef" logo !!!
Asking $20 including s/h OR make offer! Please send email to [email protected]

Paypal only! Thanks!

Sarah
DSC02339-A.jpg DSC02338-A.jpg

still available!

Related to Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron - New in Package!

1. How do I care for the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron?

The Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron is machine washable in cold water and can be tumble dried on low. It is recommended to avoid using bleach or fabric softener to maintain the color and fabric quality.

2. Is the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron one size fits all?

Yes, the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, making it a one size fits all apron. It is designed to fit most adults comfortably.

3. What is the material of the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron?

The Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron is made of a durable and lightweight polyester-cotton blend. This material is known for its stain-resistant properties and is comfortable to wear.

4. Can I customize the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron cannot be customized with names or logos. However, we do offer a variety of customizable aprons on our website.

5. Does the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron have pockets?

Yes, the Silver Apron With Gold Paisley Apron features two large pockets on the front, perfect for holding cooking utensils, recipe cards, or your phone while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • magentablue