• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Silver & Gold Incentive Apron? $25 + Shipping!

In summary, the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron is a special apron offered by Pampered Chef as part of their incentive program. It is earned by meeting the sales requirements set by Pampered Chef for the current incentive period and cannot be purchased. It is a limited edition item and will not be restocked once it is sold out, so it is important to reach sales goals early. The apron cannot be exchanged or returned, but can be replaced if damaged or defective by contacting customer service.
ShelbyMichalek
FS: Silver & Gold Incentive ApronNot really my style.

I'm asking $25 plus $4.95 shipping. I'll ship flat rate priority unless requested otherwise. (which may change shipping rate)
Paypal only please.

Last edited:
Bumping up

$25 OBO.

Have you sold this yet?

Yes, I just sold it over the weekend - sorry I didn't update this.

1. What is the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron?

The Silver & Gold Incentive Apron is a special apron offered by Pampered Chef as part of our incentive program. It is designed to reward our consultants for reaching certain sales goals.

2. How do I earn the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron?

To earn the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron, you must meet the sales requirements set by Pampered Chef for the current incentive period. These requirements may vary based on your consultant level and are outlined in our incentive program materials.

3. Can I purchase the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron?

No, the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron is not available for purchase. It can only be earned through meeting the sales requirements set by Pampered Chef.

4. Will the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron be restocked if it is out of stock?

The Silver & Gold Incentive Apron is a limited edition item and will not be restocked once it is sold out. It is important to reach your sales goals early in the incentive period to ensure you receive your apron.

5. Can I exchange or return the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron?

Due to its limited edition status, the Silver & Gold Incentive Apron cannot be exchanged or returned. However, if your apron is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • sarahschefshop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • sarahschefshop