• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Email Signature with Our Fresh New Look - Check it Out!

Yep, the pain is for us, we can highlight and copy someones email address...we will have to remember it and type it in to our mail message!I think you have to add your email address to your signature before it'll show up as an image.I didn't even notice that. Greg was just on a Leadership thread warning us about posting our emails b/c of spam, so, I wonder what is up with this?And I just noticed when I posted that mine is not in mine? Wonder why?It's not there unless you put it there. :)yes! I don't have mine there, because you can just click on my name and send me
thechefofnorthbend
Hey...our emails in our Sig. have a new look to them...:)

I just noticed that too...there isn't a link now to immediately email someone!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Greg?

I hadn't even noticed that. Greg was just on a Leadership thread warning us about posting our emails b/c of spam, so, I wonder what is up with this?

And I just noticed when I posted that mine is not in mine? Wonder why?

It isn't as text, it is posted as an image, that is why they look "funny" ...this way it wouldn't be easy to get spammed..

Hm. I wonder why some do and some don't?It's an IMAGE, so you still have to type in the email address... so spammers can't get it... Cool!

Yep, the pain is for us, we can highlight and copy someones email address...we will have to remember it and type it in to our mail message!

jenniferknapp said:
Yep, the pain is for us, we can highlight and copy someones email address...we will have to remember it and type it in to our mail message!

If you have it in your profile, click on the "username" and opt to send an email. Just takes a little more elbow greese...;)

oh phew! I thought I checked that and didn't see it...maybe I checked someones profile that didn't have their email set up!:p

Unfortunately we live in a world where people take advantage and it's very common for spammers to use programs on sites like this that harvest emails from posts. It has already happened once here before and it was a big deal so I've tried telling everyone to not post emails, but CS has grown very large and it's beyond my control :) So I've automated a solution. Spammers can't harvest emails that are images and aren't likely to take the time to write down thousands of emails. It's a bit more pain for us, but trust me, you do not want to get an spam lists.

Greg,

So, eventually all of our addressed will be done like this? I have notice some are and some are not.

I know it takes a while to implement all of these changes.

Thanks for always watching out for us!!!

jrstephens said:
Greg,

So, eventually all of our addressed will be done like this? I have notice some are and some are not.

I know it takes a while to implement all of these changes.

Thanks for always watching out for us!!!
It should be automated on each email address. Can you show me where they are not? Excluding the directory.

I do not see my address when I post like other are. I have not seen JenniferKnapp or GillianDanielle or Sarahmarie on their's either.

I think you have to add your email address to your signature before it'll show up as an image.It's not there unless you put it there. :)

yes! I don't have mine there, because you can just click on my name and send me an email that way.... although now I can add it to my sig!

Thanks for always watching out for us Greg:D I don't have mine listed, but it's sure nice to know you're looking out for us cheffers!

Thanks for watching out for us Greg!!!

Thanks Greg!!! :D

Thanks Computer Girl :)
jenniferknapp said:

You filled us in on an important item. I got spammed to death in two of my emails, hence why I changed to gmail. However my regular email got spammed, and I have to go to the webmail to clear it :( Not getting email at all in my rgv.rr.com; I've even called tech support.

I took Data Processing in H.S. and college, but used to have a best friend help me all the time and he's in OH and I'm way down S. TX now!! LOL

Admin Greg said:
Unfortunately we live in a world where people take advantage and it's very common for spammers to use programs on sites like this that harvest emails from posts. It has already happened once here before and it was a big deal so I've tried telling everyone to not post emails, but CS has grown very large and it's beyond my control :) So I've automated a solution. Spammers can't harvest emails that are images and aren't likely to take the time to write down thousands of emails. It's a bit more pain for us, but trust me, you do not want to get an spam lists.

What a smart idea Greg - thanks!!

Related to Upgrade Your Email Signature with Our Fresh New Look - Check it Out!

What is the "Upgrade Your Email Signature with Our Fresh New Look" promotion?

The "Upgrade Your Email Signature with Our Fresh New Look" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to update your email signature with a new, modern design.

How can I upgrade my email signature?

To upgrade your email signature, simply click on the link provided in the promotional email or visit our website and follow the instructions. You will be able to choose from a variety of design options and customize your signature to your liking.

Why should I upgrade my email signature?

Upgrading your email signature with our fresh new look can help give a more professional and modern appearance to your emails. It can also help make your contact information more easily accessible and improve your brand image.

Is there a cost for upgrading my email signature?

No, there is no cost for upgrading your email signature during this promotional period. However, please note that this offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can.

Can I use this promotion for my business email signature?

Yes, this promotion is available for both personal and business email signatures. You can choose from a variety of designs that best suit your needs and customize them with your own contact information and branding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views