• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Hyatt - 1 Room Available for 11th-15th Stay | [email protected]

In summary, the cost to join us at Hyatt for the specified stay will vary based on the room type and any additional amenities you may choose. There is no minimum stay requirement for this offer, and you can book a room for any number of nights within the specified dates. The availability of room types for this offer may vary, and you can contact [email protected] for specific room types and their availability. Cancellation and modification policies for this offer may vary, and you can also contact [email protected] for more information on any applicable fees and taxes associated with your reservation.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Hi guys I have 3 people in our room already and looking to get 1 more in there if anyone is interested please let me know I have the room from the 11th checking out on the 15th thanks. You can also email me at [email protected]

I'm forwarding your email to some clustermates.. looking for rooms. Thanks!

ME!!!!! ME!!!!! I'll share a room with ya!!..

j/k... actually, that may upset a husband or two...

I have a room at the Hilton.

Piggybacking on this post, I have room for 2 at the Hotel 71. Huge rooms and a block from the Sheraton. Right behind Corner Bakery (yumm).

Nanisu said:
Piggybacking on this post, I have room for 2 at the Hotel 71. Huge rooms and a block from the Sheraton. Right behind Corner Bakery (yumm).

What is your email address? I've got 2 girls maybe 3 looking for rooms. Thanks!

Thanks everyone I got the spot spoken for hopefully you will be able to get rid of your 2 spots Nanisu.

Related to Join Us at Hyatt - 1 Room Available for 11th-15th Stay | [email protected]

1. What is the cost to join us at Hyatt for the specified stay?

The cost to join us at Hyatt for the specified stay will vary based on the room type and any additional amenities you may choose. Please contact [email protected] for specific pricing information.

2. Is there a minimum stay requirement for this offer?

There is no minimum stay requirement for this offer. You can book a room for any number of nights within the specified dates.

3. Are there any restrictions on which room type is available for this offer?

The availability of room types for this offer may vary. Please contact [email protected] to inquire about specific room types and their availability.

4. Can I cancel or modify my reservation for this offer?

Cancellation and modification policies for this offer may vary. Please contact [email protected] for the specific policies related to your reservation.

5. Are there any additional fees or taxes associated with this offer?

Additional fees and taxes may apply to your reservation, depending on the room type and any additional amenities you choose. Please contact [email protected] for more information on any applicable fees and taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies