• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Look: Post Pics of Yourself & Update Your Signature!

did someone delete my post?I always look like I have a double chin. Maybe I do in real life, but I wish it wouldn't show up in pics.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I just updated my sig so you know what I look like. Those who don't have a pic in their sig, can you try to post one?

AJPratt said:
I just updated my sig so you know what I look like. Those who don't have a pic in their sig, can you try to post one?

And it's a very nice photo of you as well!

I don't have a recent one...but here's a photo from our December Cluster Meeting where I was 'crowned' the booking queen! (I had the most shows booked). Anyhow, I've cut my hair about 4 inches since then, but otherwise not much else has changed. Oh, except I've been dethrowned as the queen!

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!

Linda

Attachments

• booking queen.jpg
    booking queen.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 648
pamperedlinda said:
Anyhow, I've cut my hair about 4 inches since then, but otherwise not much else has changed. Oh, except I've been dethrowned as the queen!

Thanks. I love that picture! You should use that as your sig. :D

And, I'm very sorry to hear about your being de-throned.

Here I am back in October at a race. I dont have very many decent pics of myself! My hairstyle never changes so this is pretty much what I will look like walking as a NEW DIRECTOR WooHoo - cept no sunglasses and no t-shirt! LOL....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/beachgirll77/me.jpg

I think you should keep the sunglasses.

AJPratt said:
And, I'm very sorry to hear about your being de-throned.

Yeah, it wasn't pretty. I had to share the title for a few months, then lost it completely! That's okay, after conference there will be a revolution and I shall reign again!

I'm working on editing that photo (sans crown - don't want people to think I'm a nutcase!) and using it with my signature - thanks for the idea. Right now it's still too big (in pixels), my director has and editing program and she's reducing it for me.

OOPS - I just realized this was the Wave2 thread - oh well!
Love the crown Linda!!!

Cindycooks said:
OOPS - I just realized this was the Wave2 thread - oh well!
Love the crown Linda!!!

Cindy,

I didn't notice this was Wave 2 either. . . but now I am trying to memorize your face so I can pick you out of the crowd. :) I found Beth on the cruise because I recognized her photo!

Jeanine
Wave 1

Finally figured it out!Well, I finally figured out how to post my photo here. Now that you know what I look like, I hope that you'll say hello at conference and not run away from me! :p Where's everyone else's photo...I want to know who I'm supposed to look for in Chicago!

Just a few more days!

Linda

I have to take a decent picture of myself and I will post it tomorrow!

Its ok to post here if you're not in Wave 2!!

Linda-- it looks great!! I thought the crown was a nice touch. And, yes, one day the revolution will come.

Andrea-- Your sig is a great picture!!

Computer stupid here, how do you post a pic with your name, etc?

Paige your are going to click Private messages link, then on the left you are going to click the link that says edit aviator. Next you are going to hit browse, so you can upload a pic.

I hope I didn't confuse you more. Good Luck!!!:D

Yikes, I STILL haven't even had time to look for a picture, let alone post one, I don't know how long it has been since I have let someone take a pic of me. We usually do family pictures every christmas but last year we didn't get around to it, and the year before the boys had the old-time pictures done and that cost a ton so we didn't do a family pic then either. So, now I am off to find a pic. Wish me luck, lol.

AHA! or would it be OOH Boy, lol. I remembered after my last post I had some pics of myself just before this time last year I had just gotten my digital camera and hubby took a pic of me right after I got my hair cut, ughh, looks like I have a double chin. Anyway, I lost this camera AT NC last year, just a few hours before take-off, I am still sick over it. I had a purse that only had a small magnetic snap so I don't know if someone stole it, or it fell out. K, I have to shutup about it now, I am not feeling well again. :( :( :(

I always look like I have a double chin. Maybe I do in real life, but I wish it wouldn't show up in pics.

I'm in wave 3, but here goesDid I do this right? That's funny...when I tried to change the avatar (sp?), it says function failed, but now my pic is on the left! Hmmm...

Attachments

• IMG_5140.JPG
    IMG_5140.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
Cat, you're just adorable!!!

Why, thank you!

After I posted the picture, I realized I wanted to bring that dress with me to conference! Still trying to decide what clothes to bring!

Here I am. I couldn't get it to attach to my signature due to being too large. See you soon!

Attachments

• 026050225_09.jpg
    026050225_09.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 519
chefjeanine said:
I found Beth on the cruise because I recognized her photo!

Jeanine
Wave 1
And it doesn't even look like me anymore. Well, it kind of does...

I hate pictures of me so I avoid them at all costs. The pic on my sig is a couple years old (maybe 5).

I want to post on these threads..but don't know if I can go yet...I am getting SOOOOO BUMMED OUT....SNIFFLE!!!!

Jilleysue said:
I want to post on these threads..but don't know if I can go yet...I am getting SOOOOO BUMMED OUT....SNIFFLE!!!!

Why don't you know if you can go yet? Financially?

Hey, I started 2 years ago and 2 weeks before Conference started, my dh told me to go book my ticket!! I did and had a great time! The only bad thing was my ticket was $250 and this year I paid $143!!!:D

Jilleysue said:

You don't have to decide TODAY if you can go...you still have plenty of time. I believe you can get early bird registration up til May or June!

My hair is different now. People say I look much better. Kinda makes me wonder how I looked before. LOL

Only pic I have of myself...This is the only pic I can find of myself!! Not sure if you can see it.
By the way I am on the left! Lol :D

That's a great one. I wanna be a pony!

letscook04 said:
This is the only pic I can find of myself!! Not sure if you can see it.
By the way I am on the left! Lol :D
I don't get it............

Have we been talking to a cat this whole time?:p

PampMomof3 said:

LMAO!!! You're TOO FUNNY....what happened was she changed her pic to 1 of herself & someone else, but it was really hard to see, so she changed it back to her cat....:cool:

PampMomof3 said:

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!....I just thought of something.......
When I first came here I rember posting many,many times to an TALKING ORANGE, Saying MAMA MAMA.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
I don't get it............

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing!! I forgot to take it off. I put a picture of myself on but you could not see it, so I changed it back to my cat!!
Sorry!!:D

PS it is all Gingers fault!! ;) we are meeting up this sunday and I was trying to find a picture of myself so we can find each other..

How do you guys think I FEEL????? I have to look around for a black cat wearing a Chefs Success button.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

letscook04 said:
OMG!!! I can't stop laughing!! I forgot to take it off. I put a picture of myself on but you could not see it, so I changed it back to my cat!!
Sorry!!:D

PS it is all Gingers fault!! ;) we are meeting up this sunday and I was trying to find a picture of myself so we can find each other..
Oh, I'm so happy to learn that it's not me! I can sometimes have those blonde moments and was afraid this was one of them! whew! I am relieved! So, what do you look like?

I posted my picture under "Photos"Ok, I just posted it under PHoto's. title is "letscook04" It is really dark and I tried to lighten it.

Wow...you don't look anything like your cat! Nice picture! (and cute guy too!)

pamperedlinda said:
Wow...you don't look anything like your cat! Nice picture! (and cute guy too!)

Thanks Linda! That's my hubby!

let's see if I did this correctly.....I tried to upload a pic of me and my daughter....
Melinda

Here I am. :eek:)

smarteez2 said:
Here I am. :eek:)

WOW!! You dont look anything like your old pic.....;) ;) ;)

Roflmao!!!
Ginger428 said:
WOW!! You dont look anything like your old pic.....;) ;) ;)

I felt like that some mornings though!! heheheheheeh

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat