• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlock the Benefits of Attending Meetings & Streamline Invitations

In summary, starting back to the basics means focusing on why you started your home-based business, getting back to the basics of entertaining with the use of The Pampered Chef products, setting goals each month, being accountable, and making sure family members are supportive.
baychef
Silver Member
Does anyone have something in their files that I could stick in a meeting invitation? Thank you!

This is not what you're looking for but is a great read and something i'll be handing to my team!

Steps to Success 2005

Back to the Basics!

By Marti Choquette, Adv. Director

Getting back to the basics is truly simple, it means focusing on why you chose to start a home-based business. Was it the excitement of being there for your children and families when needed? Was it having extra income to help with family goals and needs? Or was it the best part of a home-based business, that you could work around any commitments and have a high degree of flexibility? Whatever the reason, you will get from your business what you want from it.

Attitude –

You must make sure that your attitude keeps you on target to help build and have fun with your new career.

Knowledge –

You must truly get to know our company, The Pampered Chef® and the benefits that the products give to our clients and us.

Teach –

You must show others why they need you in their home for an exciting show and teach them why using our products will make entertaining easier for them

Commitment -

You must commit to your business daily. Follow through with your leads,
hosts, customer service calls and recruits calls. Develop this key for
consistency and it will make your Pampered Chef business become well built and healthy.

Goals -

You must set goals each month. Write them down so you and family members can visually see them. When you set a goal either big or small, it shows that you have made a true commitment to your business.

Communicate -

You must be sure to tell your family members what your goals are so that they can help you and support your needs. They must know that this is a job! It does bring you a paycheck when you work.

Family Support -

Family members won't take your new job seriously if you haven't, and asking for support and help from them is the best way to get through any communication issues. Speak from your heart and tell them why you are doing this. Make them realize that this is a business, and being home and working at home still is a job. Set limits, have calendar for everyone to view for when you going out to do shows, plus the days you are working the phone and cannot be interrupted.

Accountability -

You must be accountable, are you truly working your business to its best? Ask yourself, what did I do today to get leads? Do I try new recipes to make it exciting for my clients and me? Have I connected with other consultants to network for tips and ideas? Do I go to the monthly meetings to pick up ideas to make my business work easier? Call your Director and set time up with them to help you work through the bumps and challenges. Team up with another consultant that has a positive ATTITUDE and is having fun and doing well with their business. And most of all are you ASKING? ASK for Referrals. ASK for Shows, ASK for Catalog Shows with people who work in offices, ASK if they ever thought about joining PC?

Phone Calls –

Our challenges are getting comfortable with THE PHONE! Which I might add helps grow our paycheck 95% of the time. Work your phones both daily and weekly to fill your calendar. Set goals to do “morning after calls”, you will be surprised at the outcome; it also makes it easier for you to call again after they get their products too. Phone work to me is “My Money Call” for every show or recruit I get for working the phones is a $100.00 WOW!

Just remember to A S K!

A- is ATTITUDE. It is your choice to be positive and exciting

S- is SHARING. Tell everyone what you are doing.

K- is Knowledge. Know your products, Network by going to Meetings to keep you fresh and motivated with tips/ideas.

And Get Back to the B A S I C S!

B- is BUSINESS. Remember it is yours and what you do with it will bring you a wonderful career and extra income for your family.

A- is ATTITUDE. Are you working with a positive one, are you smiling and having fun when making calls and talking to others?

S- is SHARING. Are you telling everyone that you know in or out of state what you are doing? Go back to Welcome book for ideas to start fresh if you not moving. Regroup and call someone that can help you get through your challenges. Share your goals. If you do we will make you accountable.

I- is INCOME. It will continue to grow if you are consistent on working your business weekly. Time management is key for the phone calls, shows and follow up on recruit leads. All of these bring you additional income. Just pick up the phone and ASK!

C- is COMMUNICATION. If you don’t communicate with others due to fear, you are missing out on an important factor of your business. Communicating and listening to others needs will help you grow your business.

S- is SUCCESS. It is what you feel when you have finished your first show. When you follow up on a recruit lead and they join. When you try a new recipe and everyone loves it. When you tell others about our Host Benefits and you get bookings. When you are truly excited at your shows and everyone bought products and they all thanked you and the Host for having Fun! That’s Success!

Have Fun and Stay Focused!

Marti

This is great, Kristi, thank you!:candyheart:

I usually say something like, (and I don't know who I got this from!)

If you didn't have a great month, you need the meeting.
If you had a great month, the meeting needs you!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely offer some tips on how to make your meeting invitations more effective and streamlined. One thing I recommend is including a clear and concise agenda in the invitation, outlining the purpose and objectives of the meeting. This will not only give attendees a better understanding of what to expect, but also help keep the meeting on track. Additionally, you can include any relevant materials or documents that attendees may need to review beforehand, such as sales reports or product information. And don't forget to include the date, time, and location of the meeting in a prominent place in the invitation. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. Why should I attend a Pampered Chef meeting?

Attending a Pampered Chef meeting is a great way to learn new cooking techniques, get inspired by new recipes, and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. You'll also have the opportunity to try out new products and get exclusive deals and discounts.

2. What can I expect from a Pampered Chef meeting?

At a Pampered Chef meeting, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, taste delicious food, and learn about new products. You'll also have the chance to ask questions and get tips from experienced consultants.

3. Will there be any hands-on activities at the meeting?

Yes, many Pampered Chef meetings include hands-on activities where you can try out products and recipes for yourself. This is a great way to get a feel for the products and see how they can benefit your cooking.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the meeting?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef meetings are always open to guests, so feel free to bring along a friend or family member who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques.

5. Are there any costs associated with attending a meeting?

No, there are no costs associated with attending a Pampered Chef meeting. However, if you choose to make a purchase at the meeting, there may be costs associated with that. Otherwise, the meeting is free to attend and enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • PamperedK