• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncover the Mystery of Dream Patrol Postcards

In summary, "Dream Patrol Postcards" are postcards specifically designed for writing down goals and dreams and displaying them in a prominent place as a reminder to work towards them. To use them, you simply write down your goals and dreams on the designated space provided and display it somewhere visible. They are different from regular postcards as they have a designated space and prompt for goal-setting. They can be customized with personal designs and used for team building in a business or organizational setting.
ChefSharain
Can someone tell me what I am suppose to do with these? I read it and it says to collect them.... collect them for what?

I feel dumb that I don't know what they are...don't tell anyone I asked :eek:

I am not sure, but probalby we will need to bring them to Leadership, for a gift. They had us bring them to National Conference.

Save them!
Show them to your team :)
If you go to Leadership you will get a gift for bringing them.
recieved
A picture of me in the July Dream Patrol Postcard with Marla and Jean, that was for one card
One each month or 10 Travel Coffee mug with all the prior postcards on it
1 each month or 10 recieved on stage recognition and green blinking glasses and an envelope with CASH!
(honestly the whole dream patrol thing was my favorite part of conference :) )

Thanks! I almsost tossed em!!!!!

Hi there! Don't worry, you're not alone. Many people are not familiar with these items at first, but they are actually very useful in the kitchen. These are called "host rewards" and they are earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party. They can be used to get free or discounted products from our catalog. So, the more host rewards you collect, the more products you can get for free! I would be happy to explain more about how they work and help you find the perfect products to use your rewards on. Just let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is a "Dream Patrol Postcard"?

A "Dream Patrol Postcard" is a postcard that allows you to write down your goals and dreams and display them in a prominent place as a reminder to work towards them.

How do I use a "Dream Patrol Postcard"?

To use a "Dream Patrol Postcard", simply write down your goals and dreams on the designated space provided on the postcard. Then, display it somewhere visible, such as on your fridge or bulletin board, as a constant reminder to work towards your dreams.

What makes "Dream Patrol Postcards" different from regular postcards?

"Dream Patrol Postcards" are specifically designed for writing down your goals and dreams. They have a designated space and prompt for you to do so, whereas regular postcards are typically used for sending messages to others.

Can I customize my own "Dream Patrol Postcard"?

Yes, you can customize your own "Dream Patrol Postcard" with your own design and personal goals and dreams. You can also choose from a variety of pre-made designs available.

Are "Dream Patrol Postcards" only for personal use?

No, "Dream Patrol Postcards" can also be used for team building and goal setting in a business or organizational setting. They can serve as a visual reminder for the team to work towards a common goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • LOVEpamperedchef