• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nominate a Recruiting Superstar for Dream Patrol: Celebrating Success at Nmd

In summary, Dream Patrol is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards the success of top-performing recruiters. Nmd is an annual event where Pampered Chef representatives gather to learn and celebrate, making it the perfect opportunity to honor and recognize recruiting superstars. To nominate a recruiting superstar for Dream Patrol, a Pampered Chef consultant or leader can fill out a nomination form on the company's website. Nominations must be submitted by someone within the company to ensure the deserving individuals are recognized. Dream Patrol members will receive special recognition at Nmd, including a personalized award and recognition on stage, as well as opportunities to network, attend exclusive training sessions, and receive a special badge for their website and social media. The deadline for
MORFIA
Gold Member
Just a reminder if someone is doing an amazing job recruiting! Nominate them to be a Dream Patrol winner! I nominated David M. He recruited 4 a month for the last 3 months-as he says.. "If I can do it anyone can."

He was SHOCKED!!

Wait to you see the pictures--They hired a local photographer to join them I was a disaster- He was JUST SO THRILLED...

So nominate people in your teams to Dream Patrol--They are out there!!

I can't wait to see pictures!!! How cool that he was so surprised!

that is so cool Morfia!

don't you have any pictures to share with us?

That's awesome!!!

it was such a blast---He was so off-gaurd!!

they are online--if you missed it at leadership!

Related to Nominate a Recruiting Superstar for Dream Patrol: Celebrating Success at Nmd

1. What is Dream Patrol and why is Pampered Chef celebrating success at Nmd?

Dream Patrol is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards the success of our top-performing recruiters. Nmd stands for National Meeting Day, which is a major annual event where Pampered Chef representatives gather to learn and celebrate. It is the perfect opportunity to recognize and honor our recruiting superstars for their hard work and dedication.

2. How can I nominate a recruiting superstar for Dream Patrol?

To nominate a recruiting superstar for Dream Patrol, you can fill out the nomination form on our Pampered Chef website. The form will ask for the nominee's name, contact information, and a brief description of why you believe they deserve to be recognized as a Dream Patrol member. Nominations must be submitted by a Pampered Chef consultant or leader.

3. Can I nominate myself for Dream Patrol?

No, Dream Patrol nominations must be submitted by a Pampered Chef consultant or leader. This is to ensure that the nominees are truly deserving of the recognition and have made a significant impact on their team and the company.

4. What are the benefits of being a Dream Patrol member?

Dream Patrol members will receive special recognition at Nmd, including a personalized award and recognition on stage. They will also have the opportunity to network with other top recruiters and leaders, attend exclusive training sessions, and receive a special Dream Patrol badge for their website and social media profiles.

5. When is the deadline for Dream Patrol nominations?

The deadline for Dream Patrol nominations is usually a few weeks before Nmd. However, we recommend submitting nominations as early as possible to ensure that the nominee's achievements are properly recognized and celebrated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • fikibiff
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies