• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Nancy's Postcards Gone - Need Assistance?

In summary, Nancy's postcards have gone missing and she is seeking help in finding them. You can assist by checking your own collection or spreading the word online. Unfortunately, her postcards are not currently available for purchase, but she may create more in the future. Though there are no official rewards, Nancy is grateful for any help. You can contact her directly through her social media or website for more information.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I need some postcards and just went on Nancy's website and there are NO postcards! does anyone know what happen to them? Maybe I missed something and some other vendor is selling them but can you help me out?

Thanks in advance!:D

It's not on the main menu... Go under Products then to Postcards. HTH!

Thanks Alison, maybe I'm just having a dumb moment but I can't find where Products are! There is a link for Buttons and Stickers but that's it!

Sorry, I guess I need to be spoon fed tonight!:eek:

Kristi, in the browse and shop yellow box on the left there is a list of things; products will the 3rd one down. Click on that then it will bring a sub-list where postcards will be 5 down. Hope that helps! Let me know if it doesn't work :) Don't worry about asking... if I hadn't had a huge coffee this morning and the sun wasn't out I probably wouldn't have been able to find it either :) Good luck!

Oh my goodness! I guess when I first logged in, I didn't see the Pampered Chef Link so I went to the general shopping area. That's why I was lost. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!:p )

Thanks Alison! Now I'll go and shop in TPC!!! Thanks again!:D

Glad you figured it all out! Happy Shopping!

I really want to order some things from Nancy's but shipping is $20 + the US Shipping charge!! :eek:

Related to Help! Nancy's Postcards Gone - Need Assistance?

1. What happened to Nancy's postcards?

Nancy's postcards have gone missing and she needs assistance in locating them.

2. How can I help Nancy find her postcards?

You can help Nancy by checking your own postcard collection or asking others if they have seen them. You can also spread the word on social media or online forums.

3. Can I still purchase postcards from Nancy?

Unfortunately, Nancy's postcards are currently unavailable for purchase. However, she may have plans to create more in the future.

4. Are there any rewards for helping Nancy find her postcards?

Nancy is extremely grateful for any help in finding her postcards, but there are no official rewards for assisting her.

5. Can I contact Nancy directly for more information?

Yes, you can reach out to Nancy through her social media or website for any additional information or updates on the postcards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies