• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Turkey Trot Show Ideas for Thanksgiving

In summary, a Turkey Trot show is a Thanksgiving-themed event that includes performances, games, and activities centered around the holiday. Some ideas for a Turkey Trot show include turkey calling and pumpkin pie eating contests, a costume parade, and a Thanksgiving trivia game. Anyone is welcome to participate in a Turkey Trot show, and it can be organized by creating a theme, reaching out to sponsors and volunteers, and choosing a date around Thanksgiving.
anyone have anything to share for a turkey trot show to use over the Thanksgiving holiday?

Yeah I do. I will find it after dinner and email it to you--its on a flash drive somewhere, LOL.

This was the only file I could find for Turkey Trot, but I know that in the past thebooster.com has had information and supporting supplies on their website about it.

Attachments

• Turkey_Trot_Guestlist.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 349
call me 'slow', but I don't understand what this is for?

I was being super ADHD during the Advanced Director Call ... but they were talking about doing catalog shows over the Thanksgiving Holiday & marketing them as Turkey Trots.I totally don't get the theory behind that document though. I thought it was going to relate to a Mystery Host show were 10 people collect at least $100 in orders ... but it doesn't look like that's the case!

:blushing:Honestly didn't open the doc. before I posted.

I think it is one I downloaded from thebooster.com. Prob. some kind of mystery host in combination with the turkey trot. If I remember correctly, her idea is to have a turkey clip art image on the outside of the bag/host packet. Regular materials inside and the goal is to have catalog shows going on over the holiday. Host will be seeing lots of family and it is the perfect time to collect orders/talk about their show or catalog show.

I think some have offered a prize/drawing for those who participate.

What is a Turkey Trot show?

A Turkey Trot show is a Thanksgiving-themed event that typically involves performances, games, and activities centered around the holiday. It can be a fun and festive way to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends.

What are some ideas for a Turkey Trot show?

Some ideas for a Turkey Trot show include a turkey calling contest, a pumpkin pie eating contest, a costume parade, a turkey dance-off, and a Thanksgiving trivia game. Other activities could include a Thanksgiving photo booth, a Thanksgiving-themed scavenger hunt, or a "turkey trot" race.

Who can participate in a Turkey Trot show?

Anyone can participate in a Turkey Trot show! It can be a great event for families, friends, or community members to come together and celebrate Thanksgiving. Participants can range from young children to older adults, and everyone in between.

How can I organize a Turkey Trot show?

To organize a Turkey Trot show, you can start by creating a theme and deciding on the activities, games, and performances that will be included. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations to sponsor the event or donate prizes. It can also be helpful to gather a team of volunteers to assist with planning and running the event.

When is the best time to host a Turkey Trot show?

The best time to host a Turkey Trot show is typically around Thanksgiving, which falls on the fourth Thursday of November. However, you can also consider hosting the event on the weekend before or after Thanksgiving to accommodate busy schedules or to avoid conflicts with other holiday plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie