• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Turkey for November? What's the Deal?

In summary, Turkey holds significance for November as it has become a traditional dish for Thanksgiving in the United States. This dates back to the 17th century when it was chosen as the main dish for the feast shared between Pilgrims and Native Americans. There are various popular ways to cook turkey for November, such as roasting, smoking, deep-frying, and using a slow cooker. However, turkey is not the only option for a Thanksgiving meal in November, as some people choose to have ham, chicken, or vegetarian dishes. The general rule of thumb is to buy one pound of turkey per person, but it's always better to have more food than to run out.
DebPC
Staff member
Anyone have any info on this for November? Is it a coupon for a free turkey? Or a check to be used for a turkey? If any of these for how big a turkey?
I haven't seen any details on this. Did I miss something somewhere?
Thanks!

They did this a few years ago... I remember using it at the grocery store... it was like a $15 coupon for a butterball turkey. My turkey was around $20 so I was only $5ish out of pocket. :)

Hi there! From what I've seen, it looks like this offer is for a free turkey with a purchase of a certain amount at a specific store. I'm not sure about the size of the turkey, but I would assume it would be a standard size. I haven't come across any specific details either, so you didn't miss anything. Hopefully more information will be released soon!

What is the significance of Turkey for November?

Turkey has become a traditional dish for Thanksgiving in the United States, which falls in the month of November. It is a symbol of abundance, gratitude, and togetherness.

Why is turkey the main dish for Thanksgiving?

The tradition of having turkey as the main dish for Thanksgiving dates back to the 17th century when the Pilgrims and Native Americans shared a feast to celebrate a successful harvest. Turkey was a common bird in the area and became a symbol of the feast.

What are some popular ways to cook turkey for November?

Some popular ways to cook turkey for November include roasting, smoking, deep-frying, and using a slow cooker. Each method has its own unique flavor and cooking time, so it's best to choose a method based on personal preference and time constraints.

Is turkey the only option for a Thanksgiving meal in November?

No, turkey is not the only option for a Thanksgiving meal in November. Some people choose to have ham, chicken, or vegetarian dishes as the main course. It's important to have a dish that everyone can enjoy and feel included in the celebration.

How much turkey should I buy for November?

The general rule of thumb is to buy one pound of turkey per person. However, this may vary depending on the number of side dishes and appetizers being served. It's always better to have more than enough food than to run out, so consider buying a larger turkey or having additional dishes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
freddydress
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies