• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Host Special Update: No More Free Turkey Incentive | Learn More Here!

In summary, Pampered Chef will no longer be offering a free turkey as an incentive for hosting a party. This decision was made in order to support local food banks and charities during the holiday season. The new host special for November will be a discount on select Pampered Chef products. There will still be incentives for hosting a party in November, including the discounted products and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on party sales. While there are currently no plans to bring back the free turkey incentive, Pampered Chef may offer other holiday incentives in the future.
freddydress
Gold Member
I noticed on the new November Host Special flyer that the "free turkey" incentive is gone. Does anyone have any info about that?

It is on the "Bonus" flyer for November Hosts. Not sure exactly why they have two, unless it's so you can choose which flyer to give folks depending on when their show is??

esavvymom said:
It is on the "Bonus" flyer for November Hosts. Not sure exactly why they have two, unless it's so you can choose which flyer to give folks depending on when their show is??
I'm pretty sure that's why there are two - because it has to be submitted by the 15th to qualify for the turkey, so if you have shows the 16th-30th, the free turkey offer wouldn't be applicable.

That's what I figured Becky, but I didn't remember them doing that in the past...but then again, now that I think about it, I don't recall too many HOST incentives in which they had just 2 weeks to get something extra. Plenty of Consultant incentives, but not hosts. Could be a good perk and way to fill the first 2 weeks though! Love the idea. Now to capitalize on it!!

Yes there are two different flyers

I'm so loving that incentive and hope I can capitalize on it big! My host sister is coming over from Germany on 11/16 and after that we're going to be busy with her, hunting, and Thanksgiving so my window of opportunity to make November awesome (and earn spring products???) is precisely 11/1-11/15! ...That said, I'm trying not to promote it too much yet, I still have to lock up September and October! :)

Thank you for opening my eyes! Sooo glad nothing has changed.

What is the new November host special update?

The new November host special update is that Pampered Chef will no longer be offering a free turkey as an incentive for hosting a party.

Why is Pampered Chef no longer offering a free turkey?

Pampered Chef has decided to discontinue the free turkey incentive in order to better support local food banks and charities during the holiday season.

What will be the new host special for November?

The new host special for November will be a discount on select Pampered Chef products.

Will there still be any incentives for hosting a party in November?

Yes, there will still be incentives for hosting a party in November, including the discounted products and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on party sales.

Will the free turkey incentive be offered again in the future?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the free turkey incentive. However, Pampered Chef may offer other holiday incentives in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg