• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Quiz to Use at Your Shows

In summary, a Turkey Quiz is a game that involves asking guests trivia questions related to Thanksgiving and turkeys. To play, you will need to prepare questions and have prizes for the winners. Some sample questions include ones about the traditional Thanksgiving dinner and the famous Thanksgiving parade. The quiz can be customized for your show and is suitable for all ages.
aried
Gold Member
Attached is a turkey quiz and answers. It's not the best quality because I had to scan it in a word document. You can get the quiz off the web site on the bottom of the page.

Ann R.

Attachments

• turkeyquiz1.doc
    94 KB · Views: 370
  • turkeyquiz2.doc
    70 KB · Views: 265
  • turkeyquiz3.doc
    19 KB · Views: 249
  • Turkeyquizanswers.doc
    19 KB · Views: 231
That is really interesting. Thanks for posting it. I think there are some questions missing though. There are more answers than there are questions.

Very interesting and fun Ann.

Thanks for posting - however - we need page # 3 ??

Here you go...I went to the site and got the rest of the questions.

Attachments

• Turkey Trivia Quiz.doc
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 492
here is the link if you want to check it out
http://home.aristotle.net/Thanksgiving/trivia-index.asp

I think I'm going to do this at my shows & at the end of the quiz, if people spend $40 or more, they can get the meat lifters for $15! I bet this will up my averages!!

Related to Turkey Quiz to Use at Your Shows

What is a Turkey Quiz?

A Turkey Quiz is a fun and interactive game that can be played at Pampered Chef shows. It involves asking guests a series of trivia questions related to Thanksgiving and turkeys.

How do I play the Turkey Quiz at my show?

To play the Turkey Quiz at your show, you will need to prepare a set of trivia questions and have small prizes for the winners. During the show, you can ask the questions to your guests and whoever gets the most correct answers wins a prize.

What are some sample questions for the Turkey Quiz?

Here are a few sample questions that you can use for the Turkey Quiz:

• What is the traditional main dish for Thanksgiving dinner?
  • What is the name of the famous parade that takes place on Thanksgiving Day?
  • What is the name of the annual football game that is played on Thanksgiving?
  • What is the name of the holiday that falls on the day after Thanksgiving?
  • What is the name of the famous rock that is served with cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving?

Can I customize the Turkey Quiz for my show?

Yes, you can customize the Turkey Quiz for your show by adding questions that are relevant to your guests or adding a theme to the quiz. You can also adjust the difficulty level of the questions based on your audience.

Is the Turkey Quiz suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Turkey Quiz is suitable for all ages as long as the questions are appropriate for everyone. You can also have different sets of questions for adults and children to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • sailorsarah