• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Vocabulary Quizzes Help Feed the Hungry?

In summary, "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed for word lovers. The collection includes spatulas, measuring cups, cutting boards, and more, all featuring fun wordplay designs. These products are available for purchase in sets and are dishwasher safe. Currently, they can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or their website.
esavvymom
Staff member
I saw this site mentioned on http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/2010/05/practice-up-and-feed-the-hungry/
FreeRiceYou take a vocabulary quiz, and for each correct answer you get, they will donate 10 grains of rice. The nice thing is, as you take the quiz, if you get incorrect answers, they show you the correct one. Then later, they'll give you that word again. So pay attention! You might be able to get it right again later!PW's site gives more info...or of course, the site directly. :) They have several subjects you can take- math, geography, language, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks, Bobbi! I'd forgotten all about this site. It's so much fun.

I know. I've been testing myself the last 40 minutes...Did pretty good on the World Capitals and Map! I was surprised (especially since so much geography has changed since I was in school! :D)

OM this is too addicting! I tore through vocab and now I'm making my way thru art. All those visits to the Philly Museum of Art with my artist mom are paying off...700 grains of rice in 10 mins

Thanks for sharing the site!

I do this with my students for French. :)

I love FreeRice, we all do it at work when it is slow (hasn't been recently) It's fun to try the languages you don't know, too!
Marghi

Related to Can Vocabulary Quizzes Help Feed the Hungry?

What is "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...."?

"forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for those who love words and wordplay. These products feature fun and clever wordplay designs, making them perfect for anyone who enjoys cooking and word games.

What types of products are included in the "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." collection?

The "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as spatulas, measuring cups, cutting boards, and more. Each product features a unique word or phrase design, making them both functional and fun.

Can I purchase the "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." products in a set?

Yes, many of the "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." products are available for purchase in sets. These sets make great gifts for any word lover in your life, and also provide a cohesive and fun look in your kitchen.

Are the "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." products are dishwasher safe. We understand the importance of easy cleanup in the kitchen, so we've made sure that our products can withstand the dishwasher.

Can I find the "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." products in stores?

Currently, the "forAll of You "Word Nerds"...." products are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or our website. We are always looking to expand our reach, so stay tuned for potential availability in retail stores in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Tanoi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tanoi
Replies