• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey & Consultant Acting as Host

In summary, the "Turkey & Consultant Acting as Host" promotion allows a Pampered Chef consultant to earn a free turkey for Thanksgiving by reaching a minimum sales goal or having a certain number of guests attend a party they host. This promotion also allows consultants to earn their own host rewards in addition to the free turkey. Only Pampered Chef consultants can participate in this promotion and they have the option to choose the type of turkey they receive as their reward. This promotion is only available for a limited time leading up to Thanksgiving.
bostonbelle
Wondering if in this situation, with a consultant acting as host, 2 Butterball GC would be allowed. Not that I need 2, but I would like to donate 1.

Thanks!!

yes, you would receive 2. it is my understanding from training yesterday that it is a $15 butterball gc, you can use for any butterball product(s), not only a whole turkey. so if you wanted to use one to buy ground turkey to do tapenade meatballs for a holiday show - you would have that for free, etc. :)

Guess it must be my weird mood but I thought you meant a "turkey" was hosting with a consultant! I have had those types of hosts so...

Cool! I didn't realize consultants got a free turkey just for having a show by Nov 15th. I submitted my first show last Saturday, and I hope to get a show from my booth this coming Saturday.
Whee! That means I'll get the runner, too!

The Pampered Chef ROCKS! I can't tell you how many people from other DS companies have expressed awe that (1) we get the same benefits as other hosts when we turn in our own show, and (2) they give us so many great, easy-to-earn incentives (evidently "hold and submit 2 shows" is virtually unheard of as an incentive with other companies).

Wonder if Thomasina Turkey would go thru as the Host? <grin> Kinda like the banks that cash checks signed by Mickey Mouse.

Remember to add item LP40 to your host's order. P3 is NOT alerting us to the fact that we haven't added the free turkey. Grrrrrr. HO is not sending out certificates that were not added to the original order.

:(

I am an equal opportunity consultant, Thomas Turkey could host as well!

1. How does the "Turkey & Consultant Acting as Host" promotion work?

The "Turkey & Consultant Acting as Host" promotion allows a consultant to act as a host for a party and earn a free turkey for Thanksgiving. The consultant can earn the turkey by reaching a minimum sales goal or by having a certain number of guests attend the party. This promotion is a great way for consultants to earn rewards while also helping their customers prepare for the holiday season.

2. Can I still earn my own host rewards while participating in the "Turkey & Consultant Acting as Host" promotion?

Yes, as a consultant, you can still earn your own host rewards in addition to the free turkey earned through the promotion. This means you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales and attendance at your party, on top of the free turkey.

3. Do I need to be a consultant to participate in the "Turkey & Consultant Acting as Host" promotion?

Yes, this promotion is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, reach out to your local consultant or visit our website to learn more about joining our team.

4. Can I choose the type of turkey I receive through this promotion?

Yes, you can choose the type of turkey you receive as your reward. We offer a variety of options, including organic and free-range turkeys. You can also opt for a ham or a vegetarian option if preferred.

5. Is there a deadline to participate in the "Turkey & Consultant Acting as Host" promotion?

Yes, this promotion is only available for a limited time leading up to Thanksgiving. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for specific dates and details on when you can participate and earn your free turkey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies