• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Book a Host for Her Own Show in the Same Month?

In summary, the host is trying to decide if she should order products for her show now or wait until after her show. She originally just wanted to buy some things for herself but decided to have a show. She saw the Free Turkey offer and wants to order some things now and still have her show at the end of the month. She has a huge wishlist so I told her if she wanted a couple items, we could order some as a guest and something as a host. Then she started talking about having a cooking show. So that was good. But when we looked at dates, nothing would work until later in the month. So I am thinking she was always intending on ordering a bunch of stuff for herself anyway...but the turkey certificate
kam
Staff member
OK, I know that I can TECHNICALLY do this...but I want to make sure it is right.

I have a host who is having a cooking show Nov 29th. She originally just wanted to buy some things for herself but decided to have a show.

But, she saw the Free Turkey offer and wants to order some things now and still have her show at the end of the month.

This is what I would like to do.
Have a catty show now: She would be a guest on her own show (the only guest order) and order products of $150. It is a catty show and she would order 1 item as the host at 60% off.

Since she is planning on having a show anyway on Nov 29th (that was always the original plan), can I put her booking off herself now for the cooking show?

So, when she holds the cooking show, she can also order as past host?

I have put hosts on as bookings for themselves for FUTURE months - but never the same month.

There was no way to do the cooking show prior to the 15th and I would feel bad if she missed out on the turkey coupon since she really wants it.

i have done that - i had a motivated host who got together a catalog order before her show - i did just what you asked about and had her book from herself so she got two host specials at her cooking show, two weeks later!

yes this is absolutely okay to do. and way to go!

I don't see a problem with that at all. :)

Wow, she wants to place a $150 order to get a free turkey?!

Personally I think that is absurd! seriously? She is going to PAY $150 for a $15 turkey voucher? She could buy 10 turkeys for that and feed the poor with 9 of them.

I think three items at 60% off is more of a motivation than the free turkey.
I just had a repeat host who got the free turkey & two roasting pans for $50 each, which is a great deal. She's giving them as gifts to her daughters. I think it's a hint...they need to take up the Thanksgiving baton :chef:

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to make sure it was all good!

pampered1224 said:
Personally I think that is absurd! seriously? She is going to PAY $150 for a $15 turkey voucher? She could buy 10 turkeys for that and feed the poor with 9 of them.

She has a huge wishlist...so I don't know what her thoughts were.

When we started talking, she wanted cookware, so I told her if she wanted a couple items, we could order some as a guest and something as a host. Then she started talking about having a cooking show. So that was good. But when we looked at dates, nothing would work until later in the month.

So, I am thinking she was always intending on ordering a bunch of stuff for herself anyway...but the turkey certificate interested her.

So, I am excited to have 2 shows this month!!!

Um, have you thought about recruiting her so that she can support her addiction to the product for less? And yes, as long as show #1 has been processed & there is a Past Host # to enter on show #2, you are good to go.

Oh, and the funniest part is that I really thought I was pretty much done as a consultant! The last show I did I figured would be my last one.

Funny how things work out. So I'll be a consultant for a little while longer! :)

And don't forget the turkey voucher is only for before the 15th! :D

And you should get one too.
don't forget to enter it on her host order using the special product code.

1. Can I book a host for her own show in the same month?

Yes, you can book a host for her own show in the same month. Our policy allows hosts to have one show per month.

2. Will the host still receive all the benefits and rewards if she hosts her own show?

Yes, the host will still receive all the benefits and rewards for hosting her own show. Our host rewards program applies to all shows, including self-hosted ones.

3. Can the host invite guests to her own show?

Yes, the host can invite guests to her own show. In fact, we encourage hosts to invite as many guests as possible to make their show a success.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the host's own show?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the host's own show. However, we do recommend that hosts aim for at least $200 in sales to receive the maximum host rewards.

5. Can the host earn free products and discounts for hosting her own show?

Yes, the host can earn free products and discounts for hosting her own show. Our host rewards program includes free products and discounts based on the total sales of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • ashleypc