• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the past hostess receive a free turkey at your show?

Just an FYI, if you forget to enter the turkey code number, call HO. They can do it as an adjustment.
kisrae
Gold Member
Im just wondering if the past hostess gets the free turkey too? I have a show coming and the past hostess asked. I dont see it anywhere but I want to make sure before I tellher no.

Thanks for the help

Past Host Booking Benefit: For the past host to redeem the booking benefit, guest sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150. When guest sales reach $150 or more, the past host
from whom the November Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after May 1, 2011) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE or TWO items at 60% off, based upon guest sales of
the current host’s Show. Past hosts are not eligible for the Gift Check. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.ALSO REMEMBER TO ENTER THE ITEM NUMBER FOR THE GIFT CHECK........... THAT WAS KINDA TRICKY OF THEM ;) *$15 Butterball® Turkey Gift Check #LP40

Always read the fine print of the host specials to find this out, past host does not get the free turkey but can get up to two items at 60% off.

AHHHA! I read it but didnt see "Past hosts are not eligible for the Gift Check"
Fine print indeed. Thanks gals!!

ritabenson said:
Past Host Booking Benefit: For the past host to redeem the booking benefit, guest sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150. When guest sales reach $150 or more, the past host
from whom the November Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after May 1, 2011) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE or TWO items at 60% off, based upon guest sales of
the current host’s Show. Past hosts are not eligible for the Gift Check. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

ALSO REMEMBER TO ENTER THE ITEM NUMBER FOR THE GIFT CHECK........... THAT WAS KINDA TRICKY OF THEM ;) *$15 Butterball® Turkey Gift Check #LP40
Thanks for this. I am so glad you put this here. I would have missed that we had to put it on the host order. I don't know why I thought it would automatically ship. After all it is all Nov shows submitted by the 15th....

Holy Cow! Soooo glad I read this post! I would NEVER have thought we'd have to actually enter an item number to get the turkey gift check! I thought it was automatically sent with the paperwork! Wwwwhhhheeeewww!

pchockeymom said:
Holy Cow! Soooo glad I read this post! I would NEVER have thought we'd have to actually enter an item number to get the turkey gift check! I thought it was automatically sent with the paperwork! Wwwwhhhheeeewww!

My thoughts exactaly did didn't even think about it either. THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!:love::love:

Is anyone having trouble entering the free turkey number? I have a November show and trying to enter the outside orders and decided to enter the free turkey before I foget. Everytime I try to enter the number it will not work??

jbondr said:
Is anyone having trouble entering the free turkey number? I have a November show and trying to enter the outside orders and decided to enter the free turkey before I foget. Everytime I try to enter the number it will not work??

Sometimes the host specials and things won't work until the 1st of the month. Do a update, too, tomorrow if it still doesn't work.

Adding my thanks for the heads-up on entering the code for the free turkey!! I hadn't even read this thread when it started. Glad I took a peek!

jbondr said:

You can't enter the host specials, or past host special or the turkey number until the first of the month.

I love my Pampered Chef gals. I'm glad we are all here to help. I need to start coming back more often.

Just an FYI, if you forget to enter the turkey code number, call HO. They can do it as an adjustment. JUSt forgot to do it. I did not see the number on the flyer, but saw it when I did a lookup and hit host specials. I told her that they need to be more obvious telling us to enter it. It was a bit small on the flyer and I totally missed it!

Thank's Ya'll..... I love this site....

Anyone know if the Gift check is transferable? I'm going to earn one as the Consultant, but not going to need it for Thanksgiving this year. I wanted to donate it to my church's Thanksgiving baskets for someone else to use. Anyone got one already that can let me know? Thanks!

No name is on the certificate so, yes, it's transferable.I just received one for a host who's show was shipped here and peaked. My question is has anyone received their consultant turkey certificate yet? I just wonder how far behind it is. I submitted my first two shows on the 3rd and 5th.

Haven't gotten mine yet, and my first show submitted about the same time as yours. I expect it any day.

last time that we earned these.. you didn't even have to use them for a turkey, the store just considered it a check and the amount came off your total bill..

It says on the certificate to check with the store and that they have the right not to accept it.My consultant certificate is showing up shipped on the 10th so it should be here sometime this week. lol ...And my runner shipped the same day.

BethCooks4U said:
It says on the certificate to check with the store and that they have the right not to accept it.

My consultant certificate is showing up shipped on the 10th so it should be here sometime this week. lol ...And my runner shipped the same day.

Where did you see it listed, and when did you submit?

BethCooks4U said:
It says on the certificate to check with the store and that they have the right not to accept it.

I'm guessing that's just for stores like Aldis and some warehouse clubs that don't take coupons of any kind. Your regular grocers would probably be fine with it.

If mine comes before my friend's (his party was just submitted today) then I'm going to gift mine to my friend and save the other one for some random Sunday in December.

I can't figure out where I put the code in on Pampered Partner....I am just putting my first show in right now....can someone help me?

Just like you enter any other item your host purchases. It will come up free.

What is the "Free Turkey Question" promotion?

The "Free Turkey Question" promotion is an annual offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free turkey with their purchase of a specific product or set during the holiday season.

How do I qualify for the free turkey?

To qualify for the free turkey, you must purchase the designated product or set during the specified promotional period. You can also check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on qualifying products.

Can I redeem the free turkey offer in-store?

No, the free turkey offer can only be redeemed through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. In-store purchases are not eligible for this promotion.

Is the free turkey offer available in all countries?

The free turkey offer is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check our website or consult with your consultant to see if the promotion is available in your country.

Can I combine the free turkey offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the free turkey offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ragschef