• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar (Free)- 3/28

In summary, the author is offering a free teleseminar on March 28th that will discuss the difference between hostess coaching and hostess nagging and how one benefits you while the other fails. Registration is required, and listeners are expected to mention the author's name when registering.
esavvymom
Staff member
Passing along the information on a Free teleseminar Tammy Stanley is doing next week. Go to this webpage to register, and please mention my name as how you heard about it (Bobbi H). :)

http://www.tammystanley.com/tele-workshops/stop_postponements_course_description.html

Attention: Direct Sellers who are frustrated with hostesses who say they want to book a home party only to wander off into "Never-Neverland," who are exasperated with putting forth the effort to get a full calendar only to have hostess after hostess postpone, and who are sick of showing up at a home party with only two guests and pretending everything is just fine!

I'm celebrating my 50th birthday by offering you a FREE tele-seminar on March 28th!

Get ready to learn the difference between hostess coaching and hostess nagging and why one profits you immensely and the other fails miserably!

Dear Direct Seller,

Have you ever had something happen that at first seemed terrible, but then later you realized it was a blessing?

A good number of years ago something like that happened to me and my sales team.

Un utter disappointment led me to see the difference between hostess nagging and hostess coaching, and once I saw the difference I was able to create an amazing system that sends postponements into your long lost past (where they belong) and transforms your home parties into events that have everything you want:

* High guest attendance

* Guests with money to purchase

* Guests with the desire to book a home party of their own

* Hostesses who book in close - within the next few weeks (sometimes within days!)

* Hostesses who hold the original date they booked

* Hostesses who brag about you and do everything you ask them to do

* Higher sales and profits than ever before

I'll make this quick.

I know you probably have some new Spring products to offer and you are working to get your calendar booked.

I also know that many direct sellers like you struggle to do this.

And I know that nothing frustrates you more than doing all the work to get booked only to have half of those parties end up in postponements.

I also know how devastating it can be to excitedly head off to a home party only to discover two people.

One thing I know for certain - the reason that happens lies in the difference between hostess nagging and hostess coaching.

Unfortunately the vast majority of "hostess coaching" that I hear about in this industry falls in the category of hostess nagging, and I will show you exactly why that is during my FREE Tele-seminar on Monday, March 28 at 8PM Eastern. Even if you cannot be on the call at that time, be sure and register, and we'll let you know how you can listen later!

If you have ever been on a tele-seminar with me, you know that I deliver. In other words, the hour that you spend with me will be worth far more to you than the hour you just gave up to listen to me.

So, register for my FREE Tele-seminar, then sit down with a cup of coffee on Monday, March 28th (only you might end up furiously taking notes instead of drinking coffee), when I spill the beans and reveal...

At Last! Hostesses Who Host Highly Profitable Parties
And Hold Their Original Booking!

esavvymom said:
Passing along the information on a Free teleseminar Tammy Stanley is doing next week. Go to this webpage to register, and please mention my name as how you heard about it (Bobbi H). :)

http://www.tammystanley.com/tele-workshops/stop_postponements_course_description.html

Thank you! I registered. Have not heard her yet so am looking forward to it!

I've registered. I don't plan to be able to attend the call, but I want to listen to it after. Maybe I'll find the motivation I need...

I registered too

I registered, too. Hope that there will be some useful info and not 90% commercial and build up.Not just Tammy, but all these free teleseminars kind of drive me nuts. They usually give 5% of their time to actual usable information, and the rest of the time is a build up to how wonderful their next point is going to be and how we should attend or listen or subscribe to yadda, yadda, yadda. I don't feel like I ever get one good lesson. If I knew that they were great teachers and were going to give me new excitement or info put in a new way of thinking or whatever, I'd invest in their systems. But these tiny nuggets of info don't give me enough of an idea that what they are teaching me is worth their price. Does that make sense? Because this is their business and how they make money, I understand their need to market and do plugs, but I just wish they could give one real lesson for free so that I really see if I want to invest in their other things. KWIM?Okay, sorry for the rant... :blushing:

babywings76 said:
I registered, too. Hope that there will be some useful info and not 90% commercial and build up.

Not just Tammy, but all these free teleseminars kind of drive me nuts. They usually give 5% of their time to actual usable information, and the rest of the time is a build up to how wonderful their next point is going to be and how we should attend or listen or subscribe to yadda, yadda, yadda. I don't feel like I ever get one good lesson. If I knew that they were great teachers and were going to give me new excitement or info put in a new way of thinking or whatever, I'd invest in their systems. But these tiny nuggets of info don't give me enough of an idea that what they are teaching me is worth their price. Does that make sense? Because this is their business and how they make money, I understand their need to market and do plugs, but I just wish they could give one real lesson for free so that I really see if I want to invest in their other things. KWIM?

Okay, sorry for the rant... :blushing:

Totally understandable! Most of the DS "free" seminars I avoid, but I do usually like Tammy Stanley and Steve Wiltshire. They both do commercials, but I at least feel like I walked away learning something.

We'll see. I'll be listening to the recorded call later, since I can't be on live.

I've found that Tammy does actually give good information even when her seminars are free. They maybe short, and there maybe plugs to purchase a longer, more in-depth version, but it's not all commercial.

I'm waiting for her to call me on the phone or something- because the last event I registered for (it was a pay-event), she emailed me directly- PERSONALLY. She knows me by name/company now, because I've been part of so many of her seminars (including one in person).
:D
That's sad!

I registered Thanks for passing along the info! I loved her at conference!

I registered, too, although I will have to listen to it on a replay. Thanks for posting.

Quick Bump for those who haven't registered. Just got this email from Tammy this morning:
I just realized you might think this teleseminar is
going to have the same format that most speakers
use for their teleseminars.You know...First 30 minutes is all about setting up the call -
going on and on about how they were successful,
how much better your business would be if only,
and all that you are going to learn on the call.That is the format most speakers use, but I'm not
most speakers.Within the first five minutes I'll be showing you
what hostess nagging looks like, so I highly
suggest you call in a few minutes early instead
of a few minutes late! :)A few more important things:I had the inspiration to give this call while writing
one of my weekly articles. I remember thinking,
"There's so much I want to say, I should just do
a free call."Then I remembered how years ago I had given a
free call on my birthday on how to leave messages
that get your customers to call you back. Yes, the
first time I offered that, it was a free call.My customers know that my teleseminars are
"King" when it comes to content, and I have been
hearing from many of them how excited they are
about tonight's call. My advice is...Forget about taking notes tonight. Just listen and
absorb what I intend to communicate.Then tomorrow you can listen to the recording
and take your notes.
To register, go to
http://www.tammystanley.com/birthday A recorded playback number will be available only to those who registered, so even if you can't be on the call TONIGHT (28th) @ 8pm eastern, register to get the playback. It's fREE what do you have to lose. According to Tammy's husband who emailed everyone yesterday, she has over 10pages of single-spaced notes. And I've been on some calls with Tammy in the past and when she gets on these "information highs", she gives ALOT of great stuff, and usually goes over in time. :) But that was for OUR advantage. Anyway....worth a listen. Her perspective on Host Coaching has always been fantastic- so I'm anxious to learn what she has that is a new idea.Don't forget to mention my name as the referral- if you are hearing about it first from me. (Bobbi H).

I got an email saying it was OK to share the link to the page with the recording. The email also states that she was not happy with the recording of the telephone call, so she re-recorded it at a studio, and is much happier with the results.

http://www.tammystanley.com/birthday

So, what did you all think of the tele-conference??

ms_twana said:
So, what did you all think of the tele-conference??

:D I haven't had a chance to sit down and listen to it yet. I wasn't able to listen live due to a previous commitment, but I've got it downloaded to my computer, so I can load it on my iTunes and hopefully listen this week!

But I'm rarely disappointed in her stuff.

Did anyone else buy her cds? She was suppose to record the follow up call but hasn't emailed the link.

I have her CDs, bought them last year. Very informative.

1. What is the purpose of the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar?

The purpose of the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar is to provide host coaching tips and strategies to help Pampered Chef hosts have a successful and profitable party. The seminar is hosted by Tammy Stanley, a top-performing Pampered Chef consultant.

2. When is the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar taking place?

The Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar will take place on March 28th, according to the event title. The specific time and duration of the seminar may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

3. Is the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar free to attend?

Yes, the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar is completely free to attend for all Pampered Chef hosts. It is a valuable resource provided by the company to support and educate their hosts on successful party planning and hosting.

4. How do I register for the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar?

To register for the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and ask for the registration link. You can also check the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for any updates on registration information.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to attend the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar with me?

Yes, you are welcome to invite your friends and family to attend the Tammy Stanley-Host Coaching Teleseminar with you. It is open to all Pampered Chef hosts and their guests. However, it is recommended that you inform your consultant beforehand to ensure there is enough space and resources for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
PamperedDor