• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Troubleshooting: Setting Up a New Consultant Website

I
icerneaccorie
Does anyone know why I'm having a hard time setting up a website for my new consultant. I know she'll have to pay for it but when we go into start it says that she is not enrolled. I can't even find the place to start her up.

Has she qualified? They have to qualify first and then they get 90 days free.

FOr some reason I thought they could buy it and then get a credit. I guess that was wrong. Thanks for the help.

From the policies:New Consultants and Online Ordering
• Participation in Online Ordering
Any Consultant can subscribe to a Personal Web Site. You must submit at least $1,250 in personal commissionable sales before you can receive O and R orders.
So she can get the website as soon as she has signed (most of mine do this first thing actually). She cannot receive online orders (unless they are associated with a show) until she submits $1250. HTH!PS: The 90 days free kicks in at the end of the period they pay for ... so if she gets it for 6 months, she buys that first and then gets it for 9 months.

I just spoke with Ida. We decided she must not be able to register right now because of the upgrade. Hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow.

Oh for Pete's sake! I called home office before I replied. Must have been a newbie. Thanks for clearing this up.

Related to Troubleshooting: Setting Up a New Consultant Website

1. Why am I having trouble setting up a website for my new consultant?

There could be various reasons why you are having trouble setting up a website for your new consultant. Some possible explanations could include technical difficulties with the website platform, incomplete or incorrect information provided during the setup process, or issues with payment or enrollment.

2. Do I have to pay for the website for my consultant?

Yes, typically setting up a website for a consultant involves a fee. This fee may vary depending on the website platform and any additional features or services that are included. It is important to carefully review the pricing and payment terms before proceeding with the setup.

3. What does it mean when it says my consultant is not enrolled?

This message may appear if your consultant has not completed the enrollment process for the website platform. They may need to create an account, provide some personal information or payment details, and agree to any terms and conditions. Make sure your consultant has completed all necessary steps before trying to set up the website.

4. Where do I start to set up the website for my consultant?

The exact steps to set up a website for your consultant may vary depending on the website platform you are using. Generally, you will need to log into the website, navigate to the section for setting up a new website or account, and follow the prompts to enter your consultant's information and preferences. If you are having trouble finding the starting point, you may need to consult the website's help or support resources.

5. Is there anything else I should know about troubleshooting the website setup for my consultant?

Depending on the specific issue you are experiencing, there may be additional steps or considerations for troubleshooting the website setup process. Some possible solutions could include clearing your browser's cache, trying a different web browser, or reaching out to the website's customer support for assistance. It is also important to double-check all information entered during the setup process to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • 1PamperedMommy