• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transferring Contacts Onto Pws...

In summary, the easiest way to transfer contacts to your Pampered Chef Personal Website (PWS) is by using the "import contacts" feature in the "My Account" section. This can be done by downloading the provided template, filling in your contacts' information, and uploading it back onto your PWS. You can also transfer contacts from a spreadsheet or other contact management system by exporting them as a .csv file and using the "import contacts" feature. Your contacts will only be visible to you on your PWS, but you can share them with team members if desired. Additionally, you can edit or delete contacts on your PWS by going to the "My Contacts" section.
clshirk
How do we do this again? It seems it had something to do with transferring them to Microsoft Outlook, but in the midst, I'm saving my contacts, or 'exporting' them from ppplus and they will only save as a .csv file. So then in Microsoft outlook I go to import, but none of the options accept .csv files. Any tips here?

Ooh- one of my recruits just mentioned this at our cluster meeting early this month. I think she had to export from P3, then open the file in Excel, save as a different type, and then import to PWS.One thing to be aware of is that it will overwrite any additional info you have in PWS for the contacts (she was a little miffed about that).

What version of Outlook are you using? When I go to import, I choose import from another program or file. Then, I can choose Comma Seperated Values (Windows).

I'm not sure though why you have to use Outlook for transferring to PWS. Am I missing a step?

Related to Transferring Contacts Onto Pws...

What is the easiest way to transfer my contacts onto my Pampered Chef Personal Website (PWS)?

The easiest way to transfer your contacts onto your PWS is by using the "import contacts" feature. This can be found in the "My Account" section of your PWS. Simply download the provided template, fill in your contact information, and then upload the completed template back onto your PWS. Your contacts will then be automatically transferred onto your PWS.

Can I transfer my contacts from a spreadsheet or other contact management system?

Yes, you can transfer your contacts from a spreadsheet or other contact management system by exporting your contacts as a .csv file and then using the "import contacts" feature on your PWS. Just make sure that the file is formatted correctly according to the template provided on your PWS.

Do I need to manually enter each contact onto my PWS?

No, you do not need to manually enter each contact onto your PWS. As mentioned before, you can use the "import contacts" feature to transfer multiple contacts at once. This will save you time and effort in manually entering each contact.

Will my contacts be visible to everyone on my PWS?

No, your contacts will only be visible to you on your PWS. They will not be visible to other users or customers. However, you do have the option to share your contacts with your team members, if desired.

Can I edit or delete contacts on my PWS?

Yes, you can edit or delete contacts on your PWS. Simply go to the "My Contacts" section of your PWS and click on the contact you wish to edit or delete. From there, you can make any necessary changes or delete the contact entirely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • esavvymom