• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts

In summary, the file may not match the import table on the site, and you need to edit it to match. There are still bugs in P3, and you might need customer support to fix them.
Braedensmom
I am trying to export my contact list from P3 to import to my website and it gave me a message the the .csv file may not match the import table on the site. I understand all that stuff....am I the only one that it has not worked for? Why wouldnt PC have fixed this? Who do I need to contact about getting it fixed? I guess from what I hear (since I started with P3 I cant compare) that there are still bugs in P3 huh?

There are still bugs. I didn't try to import my P3 contacts to PWS - I used my list from PP. So, sorry, can't provide much insight. Give tech support a call. For all that everyone complains, if nobody calls them, they won't know there's a problem. (I know, they should be testing it, but sometimes corners are cut.)

If you ever figure out how to get customer data in and out of PP, let me know how you did it. One of the services Merrill offers is bulk mailing to our customer lists, but I don't see how to get customer data out of PP to send to Merrill.

In PP, it's Utilities > Export Contact Management. But the file does not have the same columns that Merrill expects, so you need to edit it.
In P3, go to Tools > Export Contacts.

That's new then, because at conference last year, I confronted the tech weenies about it and they told me PP didn't do that and it wasn't going to anytime soon.

Braedensmom said:
I am trying to export my contact list from P3 to import to my website and it gave me a message the the .csv file may not match the import table on the site. I understand all that stuff....am I the only one that it has not worked for? Why wouldnt PC have fixed this? Who do I need to contact about getting it fixed? I guess from what I hear (since I started with P3 I cant compare) that there are still bugs in P3 huh?

Sorry your having problems, but glad I'm not the only one. I just figured it was user error on my part!!:p :p

Related to Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts

What is the "Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts" feature?

The "Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts" feature is a tool within Pampered Chef's Pampered Partner Plus program that allows consultants to easily export their customer and host contact information to various technology platforms.

How does the "Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts" feature work?

Consultants can access the feature by logging into their Pampered Partner Plus account and selecting the "Export Contacts" option. From there, they can choose which contact information to export and select the desired technology platform. The feature will then generate a file that can be imported into the chosen platform.

What technology platforms are compatible with the "Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts" feature?

The feature is compatible with various technology platforms, including MailChimp, Google Contacts, and Microsoft Outlook. Pampered Chef is continuously working to add more platform options for consultants to choose from.

Is there a limit to how many contacts I can export using the "Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts" feature?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts that can be exported using this feature. Consultants can export as many or as few contacts as they need.

Can I customize the information that is exported using the "Tech'ies- Pampered Partner Plus Export Contacts" feature?

Yes, consultants can choose which contact information they want to export, including name, email, phone number, and address. They can also select specific customer or host lists to export.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies