• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Importing Contacts From Pp Plus to Website

I exported my contacts from PP to a file but when I try to upload it to PWS it says there is a problem with the file. I'm not sure what to do!
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

Can someone tell me how I upload my contacts from PP Plus to my website? It is asking me for a file name and I have no idea where they are filed:eek: !

I am not a techy!:cry: !

I know some of you are so great at it. Thanks for any help you can give me.:love: !

You need to export them from P3 to a file, then upload that file.

Last I heard, there was still a glitch and PWS couldn't use the file exported from P3, although this may have been fixed.

I still have been unable to transfer from p3 to PWS I think it usually a file called contact.csv but I had fits trying to find it but since I convereted to P3 I have not been able to send my data to my PWS

You might call the techies at HO to see if the glitch has been fixed - If it has I bet they could even walk you through this - The guys are good

Thanks for your help. I'll call next week - too busy this weekend! Our 20th Wedding Anniversary!

Thanks again,

How about if you're still using PP?? Does anyone know how to export contacts from PP to the PWS/customer connection? I used to have the info saved on how to do it, but now I can't find it.

any help would be appreciated! If worse comes to worse, I"ll just call tech support Monday. Thanks!:)

I have been unable to get PWS to upload any of the exported P3 contacts (no matter what the format!)....aaarrrghhhh! Let us know what the techies at HO tell you. I'll give them a call myself if they solve your situation.

I too have not been able to do it.

1. How do I import contacts from Pp Plus to my website?

To import contacts from Pp Plus to your website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Pp Plus account
2. Go to the Contacts section
3. Select the contacts you want to import
4. Click on the Export button
5. Choose the format as CSV
6. Save the file to your computer
7. Log in to your website's backend
8. Go to the Contacts section
9. Click on the Import button
10. Upload the CSV file and click on Import.

2. Can I import contacts from Pp Plus to my website in bulk?

Yes, you can import contacts from Pp Plus to your website in bulk. You can select multiple contacts at once and export them as a CSV file, which can then be imported to your website's contact section in one go.

3. Will importing contacts from Pp Plus to my website affect their information?

No, importing contacts from Pp Plus to your website will not affect their information. The contact details will remain the same as they were in Pp Plus.

4. Is it possible to schedule regular imports from Pp Plus to my website?

Yes, you can schedule regular imports from Pp Plus to your website by setting up a recurring task or using a third-party integration tool. This will ensure that your contacts are always up-to-date on your website.

5. Do I need any special tools or skills to import contacts from Pp Plus to my website?

No, you do not need any special tools or skills to import contacts from Pp Plus to your website. As long as you have access to both Pp Plus and your website's backend, you can easily import contacts by following the steps mentioned earlier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jnsr96
  • kam