• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Individual Orders: Email Notifications & Website Assistant

In summary, the email has the item numbers and product total. And it DID show up in my shipping area as received, that is, until it was cancelled.
dexheimers
Hey all....

Now that we are qualified, we can get individual orders from our website (not linked to any host). Do you receive e-mail notification of these orders? Can you see them from the website assistant?

I just want to make sure we don't overlook an order!!

thanks!

Yes, everytime you get an order from your website, HO sends you an email! The subject will be "online activity". You don't have to do anything except receive comission, and maybe call or send a thank you. It also sends you an email if you get an order attached to a show; that subject is "PC order information". Those orders you still have to input into PP with the correct show. The individual orders show up on your Individual performance tracker, as well as your comission statement:)

BTW, way to go on qualifying!!

On-Line IndividualI can't remember, but I don't think they tell you what was ordered or the amount in those e-mails. And you can not track them in anyway because they will not appear in the Shipping Status area fro you.
It is ALL handled by the HO.

Geez this is making me want to do a personal order just to see how it is handled. I could have my husband do it and ship it to his office.

I had someone accidentally do a personal order, but something was wrong with the CC so I could "save" it and cancelled it for the show it belonged on.

The email has the item numbers and product total. And it DID show up in my shipping area as received, that is, until it was cancelled.

pampered1224 said:
I can't remember, but I don't think they tell you what was ordered or the amount in those e-mails. And you can not track them in anyway because they will not appear in the Shipping Status area fro you.
It is ALL handled by the HO.

The email I got the other day for an individual order, it gave me the person's name-but no other info; but it did tell what the order total was.

Related to Tracking Individual Orders: Email Notifications & Website Assistant

1. How do I track my individual orders?

To track your individual orders, you can either log in to your Pampered Chef account on our website or use our Website Assistant tool. Both options will provide you with real-time updates on the status of your order.

2. Can I receive email notifications for my individual orders?

Yes, you can opt to receive email notifications for your individual orders. Simply go to your account settings and select the option to receive email updates for your orders. You will receive notifications for when your order is processed, shipped, and delivered.

3. How can I view the tracking information for my individual orders?

You can view the tracking information for your individual orders by logging in to your account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. Click on the specific order you want to track, and the tracking information will be displayed on the order details page.

4. Can I track my order if I checked out as a guest?

Yes, you can track your order even if you checked out as a guest. Simply use the order number provided in your confirmation email and enter it on our website's "Track My Order" page. You will be able to view the status and tracking information for your order.

5. How often is the tracking information updated?

The tracking information for your individual orders is updated in real-time. This means that any changes in the status or location of your order will be reflected immediately on our website or through email notifications if you have opted to receive them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • heather223